Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Jul 23, 2019.

1. soarqin

soarqin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2015
    Switzerland
    my code updated for 1.02 (no changes in arm asm of this part, just update offsets):

raveaddict likes this.
  2. otakusensei

otakusensei GBAtemp Regular

Sep 21, 2007
    United States
    I get it on occasion when fast traveling in the monastery. I just make sure to save before I do. Happens rarely enough that it doesn't bother me.

3. Blackmonster

Blackmonster GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    i think its cuz of the DLC, i removed all dlc and now it works fine again. i think wave 2 is whats messin it up + update 9.0 + game update 1.02

Last edited by Blackmonster, Sep 19, 2019
    simsimsim likes this.
  4. otakusensei

Sep 21, 2007
    United States
    I'm still on 1.0.1 wave 1 with 8.1.0 fw. I figured it was the cheats that were making the game unstable.

5. FellDragonGrima

FellDragonGrima GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2017
    United States
    How does one remove the DLC anyway?

6. MagnesG

MagnesG GBAtemp Lurker

Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    Using goldleaf

7. bottoromonez

bottoromonez Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2019
    Canada
    so my BID didn't match for edizon so i changed name to 19ba39bd3ee8131d. now the problem is when i open cheats its all blank how do I get cheats?

Last edited by bottoromonez, Sep 21, 2019
  8. otakusensei

Sep 21, 2007
    United States
    You may want to ask that on the Edizon Discord

https://discord.gg/qyA38T8

9. CT-4169

CT-4169 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2014
    United States
    Nevada
    Nothing is popping up for me. Weird tho... it was working last time... Even shortened the cheats (chopped the ones I don't use) and still nothing ._.

EDIT: So updating the game pretty much makes the cheats don't work therefore not show up when I boot up Edizon?

Last edited by CT-4169, Sep 21, 2019
  10. Dimen

Dimen Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2019
    Korea, South
    man 1.0.2 cheats don't appear in Edizon.. even if the file name has correct BID and I put only a single cheat

11. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Welp the new 9.0 dlc's just got dumped and are working glasses/lounge outfit ect. Don't need to update to 9.0 to use them aslong you have the 9.0 keys to patch them to work on a lower fw via nscbuilder. Or just use a homebrew that does it without needing keys, anyway @Inoriyuzuri is a life saver those 1.0.2cheats are very useful seems like they all work for me sxos 8.0.1cfw probably got updated to be more compatible my only question is do we have an infinite activity points cheat? would love to spam meal bonding if its possible or maybe thats the cheat not working atm.

Last edited by MasterJ360, Sep 22, 2019
    simsimsim likes this.
  12. veekay

veekay GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Is there a way to remove the DLC flag from the save file? The new DLC pack has somehow locked me out of my save as it thinks the DLC has been deleted. I even removed all of the DLC files and installed the old copies with the placeholders, but still can't load anymore.

13. Zate

Zate Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2019
    United States
    <deleted>

Last edited by Zate, Sep 23, 2019
  14. Zate

Zate Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2019
    United States
    Did you get an answer I redid mine adding cheats and cant get it to work.

15. strawpedro

strawpedro Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2017
    United States
    does anyone know how to use Dimitri and Claude in main story battles on Church Route? They are always greened in unit selection as Byleth but do not appear on the battlefield... I tried unticking "Must take part in Battle"

I remember pre-timeskip I was able to deploy all 3 lords in the lion eagle fight, then suddenly it doesn't work anymore..

16. jorgesponga

jorgesponga Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2019
    Argentina
    Hey, im trying to use these hacks on my game, however edizon doesn't recognize the cheats (i erased cheats and the file is about 10 kb)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Hey, im trying to use these hacks but edizon doesn't recognize any of the cheats/hacks (my file is about 10kb)
    any help ?

17. Zate

Zate Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2019
    United States
    I thought it could only be 8kb but not completely sure. I havent been able to change any cheats from the download list at all and I cant figure out why. I cant add a cheat, change a vaule, Rename a cheat, or even just delete a cheat

18. sephyphypai

sephyphypai Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Update: managed to get the codes from previous 1.0.1 codes for Max class exp to work for 1.0.2. There’s a pointer that’s required to be changed as what was explained in page 102.

simsimsim likes this.
  19. xWanjax

xWanjax Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Search Cheats for FE three houses game version 1.0.2

Skills exp cheats would very nice..

20. CT-4169

CT-4169 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 23, 2014
    United States
    Nevada
    Do you have that file that works on the new update? mine isn't showing up in Edizon..

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted