Discussion Fire Emblem: Three Houses General Hacking

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Ultimos54, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
    I try to help with anything installation related or save editor/cheat usage related since im no coder.I've been kinda slacking recently with updating the post but I just don't have the time or patience to go through pages and see what i missed in the codes or anything like extra programs.

2. FellDragonGrima

FellDragonGrima GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2017
    United States
    Yea. I understand. No worries. Still, thanks!

3. BlackwingAngelx

BlackwingAngelx GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Hmm, so has anyone made any progress with model swapping? I like how each character has a unique look, but only in certain classes..and some of the classes are not ideal. It would be a nice change to give them their unique appearances in any class.

litedrizzle and simsimsim like this.
  4. BlackwingAngelx

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Hey Falo, just curious but are you still working on the editor or is this basically the final version you have planned?

5. Falo

Falo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2012
    Germany
    I'm currently too busy in real life to work on it.
    Most of what i wanted to do is done and it's open source, so anyone can update it or implement new stuff.

felonius and simsimsim like this.
  6. kazuki_chan8

kazuki_chan8 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2019
    Malaysia
    Hoping for adding magic manually in the save editor. Hope someone can figure it out.

7. dirtground

dirtground Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2016
    United States
    Is there anything that allows more same sex options for S-rank? (i.e. F. Byleth x Hilda ending or something)

8. simsimsim

simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    Not from this editor. That's something quite complicated and go way beyond the scope of what we have here. We would need a big mod for that.

9. Machine1

Machine1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2019
    Hong Kong
    I also think that. Is it difficult to edit equipping magic so that all characters are able to use long-range magic( meteor, thunderstorms, Bohr, and so on).

kazuki_chan8 likes this.
  10. fvig2001

fvig2001 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2006
    You're better off using cheats to force F-byleth and unlock all extras then use the extras to watch the s-support.

11. Halomach

Halomach Member

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2017
    United States
    Is it possible to edit what chapter I'm on?

12. Ultimos54
    OP

Ultimos54 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2018
    Australia
  13. simsimsim

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    yes you can choose chapter and even route. But I wonder if it could cause some serious issues lol.

14. BlackwingAngelx

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Alright, thanks for the answer. I was looking for a way to edit Batallions, I'll keep an eye out for something in the future then.

15. Dudamax

Dudamax GBAtemp Regular

May 30, 2017
    United States
    Can someone provide me with INFO0.bin and INFO2.bin files that work with the randomized person.bin file? Ive tried recreating these files several times but when loading FE, they cause the game to crash or hang on load screen.

16. otakusensei

otakusensei GBAtemp Regular

Sep 21, 2007
    United States
    I'm pretty sure it's illegal to share those. Are you using nxdumptool? That's how I got them.

17. Mrperson0

Mrperson0 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2015
    United States
    Does anyone know if the Support List in the Save Editor matches the game's internal support list? If not, does anyone have a link to the internal list?

18. BlackwingAngelx

Dec 7, 2013
    United States
    Yes, its the same as in game.

19. Mrperson0

Mrperson0 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2015
    United States
    That is odd. I thought paired endings were supposed to be determined by internal order in the result of a tie?

My friend took a look at his first save. Dimitri x Annette had 1001 points (and an A+ support), whereas Dimitri x Dedue was shy of 1000 (probably went to 1001 in endgame). Annette x Ashe also had 1001 points (and A+ support), but the game's endings went Annette x Ashe and Dimitri x Dedue. Wouldn't Dimitri x Annette take priority? Or does viewing a certain support first determine the paired ending?

20. simsimsim

May 16, 2018
    Canada
    you got check who is their top close ally in their profile. In my run where I recruited everyone, everyone ended with the pairing I planned by only checking the top close allies.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted