Gaming Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC Release Date?

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Fire Emblem: Three Houses is getting an additional story involving the Ashen Wolves; according to the US official site, this is coming out 12 February - yesterday. According to the Australian page, it's coming out 13 February - today.

Yet there's no update for it? The latest update is still 1.1.1, when the DLC should result in it being bumped up to 1.2.0 or even 2.0.0, or something.

Is it just not released yet? Is it too early in the day?

Solution
The game is the same everywhere, hence the release of DLC is global. That is why you should care about other regions' release dates for games like this one, because that gives you an easy estimate of the release hour.

Since I checked and saw 12th for US indeed, you should expect sometime between 12am and 2am UTC (so between 1:30~3~30 from now).

Afaik, Byleth DLC for SSBU released at 2am UTC, so that's the most probable time for this part of the fe3h DLC as well

RocaBOT

Yo best puppy (but automated 🙃)
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is too early, most of the world is still on Feb 12 you know.

I'd expect it to release any time between 5 hours from now to 12 or 13 hours from now, depending on if they decide to go for the 13th in Europe or the 13th on the US's west coast.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
While Sydney is +10 UTC, that just means that it'd fall within the US release date of 12 Feb, so shouldn't it already be out?

Also, "13th in Europe" is kinda meaningless - Europe covers multiple time zones. Which one are you talking about?

RocaBOT

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As I told you, worldwide content that is not the main game usually releases around midnight in either EU release timezone (usually UTC+1, although UTC+0 happens sometimes), or either US coastal time (but more often west coast). Just wait until it's the 13th there, the world won't disappear between now and then, and you probably won't disappear in this timeframe either.

Also, release date for the DLC is stated as 13th for EU, so you should expect between 12am-2am UTC, if it is indeed stated as Feb 12 for the US.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@RocaBOT
So I need two hours, for UTC+1 to reach midnight; three hours, for UTC; and I don't know what "US coastal time" is, but Los Angeles would require me to wait eleven hours, while New York would mean eight hours.

Okay...weird.

Oh, and I'm Australian, which is why I linked the Australian FE:TH page. I don't really care about EU releases, since Australia is, as far as I know, not part of the European Union.

RocaBOT

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The game is the same everywhere, hence the release of DLC is global. That is why you should care about other regions' release dates for games like this one, because that gives you an easy estimate of the release hour.

Since I checked and saw 12th for US indeed, you should expect sometime between 12am and 2am UTC (so between 1:30~3~30 from now).

Afaik, Byleth DLC for SSBU released at 2am UTC, so that's the most probable time for this part of the fe3h DLC as well

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.