ROM Hack RELEASE Fire Emblem: Three Houses 60 FPS mod

xeroriser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I've tried getting this mod to work on Atmosphere to no avail and was wondering if somebody here could help. I've ensured that my versions are matching as well as checking the title_id. I've copied and pasted the ips file to this path in my sd card:

/atmosphere/contents/<title_id>/exefs/

and nothing worked. The weird thing is I thought I'd have an easy time doing this because I did the exact same thing with Ryujinx and it worked fine.

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hello,

I've tried getting this mod to work on Atmosphere to no avail and was wondering if somebody here could help. I've ensured that my versions are matching as well as checking the title_id. I've copied and pasted the ips file to this path in my sd card:

/atmosphere/contents/<title_id>/exefs/

and nothing worked. The weird thing is I thought I'd have an easy time doing this because I did the exact same thing with Ryujinx and it worked fine.
You need to copy the .ips file to /atmosphere/exefs_patches/*any folder name*/

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never go reply to reverse nx post do mods work with reverse nx or only handheld
ReverseNX is needed to make the game think that the Switch is in handheld mode if it is docked. This downgrades the graphics so that the 60 FPS mod can hit the performance target more often.

However, I don't think overclocking will work when just copying the recommended OC settings of the first post to the config.ini of sys-clk. I needed to set overclock to the Docked profile of the game because ReverseNX does not tell sys-clk that it is in handheld mode. sys-clk still identifies the Switch in docked mode, even when using ReverseNX.

Last edited by ceevee,

NielsGx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Even with this mod and on an emulator, the frame pacing is awful and there are some stutter (not shader cache) in the monastery, in some areas and when loading stuff while moving around.
Maybe a 45fps variant would have better frame pacing ?
or maybe try 120fps ? lmao
docked/undocked doesn't seem to change much

maybe the game engine is so flawed that even an emulator with a beefy pc can't bruteforce this. Probably not even with game mods

Loli_Shogun

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, is the mods still working ?
see below to look at how i put my mods in my game mod folder
i only got the outline mods but not the 60FPS, is that normal ?
i played engage a few days ago, and engage 60 fps mods worked fine
1705010399113.png

i
1705011566300.png

engage scren :

1705011671590.png

1705011696221.png

If someone can tell me whats wrong it would be appreciated pls
thank you

edit : idk what i do, but from what i did, it look like this
1705011998098.png

originally, the file was alone, and when i see the 60fps mods for engage, it was exefs/60fps.ips with the ".DS_Store"
i literally copied all that shit and replaced the engage 60fps mods by three house 60 fps mods and now it look like this :
1705012111182.png

And the mods is looking fine, well that was my story, feel free to delete it if thats inconvenient.
happy new year also

Last edited by Loli_Shogun,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't need 60 FPS mod for Three Houses in Yuzu, just set speed in emulator to 200% and you will get properly working 60 FPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1