Country
Australia
Recommended OC settings:
Code:
handheld_charging_cpu=1224
handheld_charging_official_gpu=921
handheld_charging_gpu=768
handheld_charging_mem=1600
GPU on 768 is not enough to get ~60 FPS in more demanding battles.
Docked mode is not recommended.
I don't get what this means. Does this have to do with that sys-clk overclocking thing? Is it important? I pretty much solely play docked; is there an alternative?

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco

Slendermang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to get this working properly, I've extracted the latest version (1.2.0) to my Atmosphere's exefs folder. I restarted my switch, and have my Switch overclocked to the max settings in sysclk. I'm playing in docked, I understand that's not officially supported, but I've seen others get above 30fps doing the same.
Is there anything I've missed?

EDIT: I'm an idiot and am on an older version of Three Houses. Woops.

Last edited by Slendermang,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can't seem to get this working properly, I've extracted the latest version (1.2.0) to my Atmosphere's exefs folder. I restarted my switch, and have my Switch overclocked to the max settings in sysclk. I'm playing in docked, I understand that's not officially supported, but I've seen others get above 30fps doing the same.
Is there anything I've missed?
ReverseNX.

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just to be sure, If i want to use 60 fps in docked mode with reversenx. Should I be using docked flag or handheld flag? Also, in sys clk which setting should I overclock? The docked setting or the handheld setting?

Thanks again masagator your xenoblade 2 works very well with sys clk!

miss_nakano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just to be sure, If i want to use 60 fps in docked mode with reversenx. Should I be using docked flag or handheld flag? Also, in sys clk which setting should I overclock? The docked setting or the handheld setting?

Thanks again masagator your xenoblade 2 works very well with sys clk!

Okay I got it to work on docked mode! Monastery is mostly 60fps and in battles sometimes it dips with overclocking the handheld settings and reversenx.

Nazca

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I don’t know intall fe three house 60fps mod , please help me , i need video for tutorial , please :((

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, I don't know where to paste the fe three house 60 fps, please tutorial me, if possible give me step-by-step video, please.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I don’t know intall fe three house 60fps mod , please help me , i need video for tutorial , please :((

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, I don't know where to paste the fe three house 60 fps, please tutorial me, if possible give me step-by-step video, please.
Just check what version of FE3H are you on, under Switch menu highlight FE3H icon and press +, then download the corresponding version on the 1st post. Once downloaded unzip it and copy the folder in your atmosphere folder. Then test.

Reactions: Nazca

Nazca

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Just check what version of FE3H are you on, under Switch menu highlight FE3H icon and press +, then download the corresponding version on the 1st post. Once downloaded unzip it and copy the folder in your atmosphere folder. Then test.
Where is atmosphere on pc? I don’t find it .

Nazca

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
[QUOTE = "masagrator, post: 9257233, member: 467296"] Hãy hỏi người đã cài đặt CFW của bạn, vì có vẻ như bạn không biết mình đang làm gì. [/ QUOTE]
Hi bro,I only know how to download yuzu Early Access , extract and play, and only 30 fps , :(

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just drop the folder inside the zip file into my root sxos folder?

Also handheld mode can also be considered for the Switch Lite?

Last edited by rody2k6,

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And what first post says?

Dunno why Lite should be any different.
Got everything working, dropped the file and changed the settings in sys clk. Thanks for the hard work mate. Btw do you have a patch for BOTW?

Also is it safe to use the settings provided for handheld without being charged?

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Got everything working, dropped the file and changed the settings in sys clk. Thanks for the hard work mate. Btw do you have a patch for BOTW?
Switch is too weak to handle 60 FPS and because of measuring time with FPS if you can't get 60 FPS locked, your game will be slowed down.

Also is it safe to use the settings provided for handheld without being charged?
You can't even go past 460 MHz GPU without charger in sys-clk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-