Hacking Fire Emblem Support Conversations Disappearing on Gateway

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn. I just made a video and uploaded it to youtube to show you too. In my opinion its a rom issue. Like i said though it could be either. I know some gateways are more finnicky than others. I still feel its a rom issue though.

Arwinger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The only other issue I had with the Gateway was when I dropped my 3DS a little hard on a hard floor. Wasn't the worst impact ever, but it caused the game to freeze and I remember having to replay a lot of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats cause it froze. In your case instead of overheating the cpu had a bit of a jolt. Most of the freezes come from leaving the GW card in your 3ds while its in sleep mode and on the charger. Causes the cpu to overheat. Then....... bam!!!!!!! lose all progress to the last point you actually exited the game. Gateway wont save unless you power down or use home x. They really need to fix that.....

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats cause it froze. In your case instead of overheating the cpu had a bit of a jolt. Most of the freezes come from leaving the GW card in your 3ds while its in sleep mode and on the charger. Causes the cpu to overheat. Then....... bam!!!!!!! lose all progress to the last point you actually exited the game. Gateway wont save unless you power down or use home x. They really need to fix that.....
...The CPU had a bit of a jolt? I don't think it has much to do with the CPU. I always thought that the card temporarily and very briefly loses contact with the 3DS during the impact and that causes a corruption.

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe. But i took a psp apart once made sure everything was connected turned it on and gave the cpu a firm tap with the plastic end of a screwdriver and it froze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye yeah those are great too