Fire Emblem save

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by moofin, Apr 13, 2009.

Apr 13, 2009

Fire Emblem save by moofin at 8:54 AM (1,646 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. moofin

Newcomer moofin Newbie

Nov 28, 2006
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me! I'm trying to get an early save file for fire emblem as the game keeps crashing on the second mission of the tutorial part (where you have to take the throne (as soon as I try to get into combat with the boss on the throne it crashes)). I'd be eternally grateful if someone has one just past this point and could upload it for me! I'd usually try and sort it out myself but i'm travellng at the moment so I'm in a bit of a dilemma!

Sorry if its a cheeky thing to ask - i've had a look online myself but all the save files seem to be much later on in the game!
  2. Blaatschaap007

Newcomer Blaatschaap007 Newbie

Apr 19, 2009
    United States
    If you know the game mechanics a bit, you could just start a game on "hard". That will skip the tutorials for you.

Actually, do that anyway, just to see if the game works later on, or keeps crashing [​IMG]

Edit: Btw, the whole "capture the throne" thing is the first level? just to be sure on where the save needs to be [​IMG]