Fire emblem sacred stones... l archel is hidbg;lfdgef

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Langin, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    oke I have an low leveld l archeland I want to train here to valkyrie or whatver but how can I train her?(wich staff)

2. Arale

Newcomer Arale Member

Netherlands
    wrong forum,well after units lvlup they mostly get 1 extra max hp so let her heal them,also don't use units with high def like seth because they won't take any damage and you can't heal them.just pick some weaker units and not promoted would be better and watchout for any range attack.you don't want them to kill l'arachel and start over.and i forgot about the torch staff let her use it and she will gain some exp

3. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    oh uhh yes srry

but Ive tried but like ewan amilia when I use heal or mend she get not much something like 10...

4. Kaos

Member Kaos Good show!

Australia
    She's only ever going to get about 10exp per heal, there's nothing you can do about that.

Usually you should wait until level 20 to promote, but for healers it's better to promote as soon as possible (level 10) due to the low exp from healing.

5. BlackNeedle

Newcomer BlackNeedle Advanced Member

Germany
    Just do the common FireEmblem-level grinding, it will get your healer up just fine:

1. Find a map with a colloseum and a shop.

2. Dispatch at least: a healer (any will do, as long as it's able to use staffs), a unit with high movement stat (any riding unit will do) and a couple of combat units you want to level (from my experience there are no classes which are particulary easier to train, since they all have some weak point).

2. Buy lotsa staffs (I usually use a pegasus/wyvern knight to get them, you might chose sb. else).

3. Place a combat unit inside the colosseum, and place the healer right next to that unit.

4. Do colosseum fight, mind:
    -try to calculate how many attacks are left till you die, if you think the next enemy hit will slay you press B to exit
    -be careful when your enemy is a myrmidon/sword master/assassin, better quit early than late, as they usually have very high crit rating
    -never mind the money, never continue just because you're greedy, you will get enough easy battles to regain the money you lose
    -always be EXTREMLY careful, as said better safe than sorry, since FE doesn't offer a saving function during missions you'll either have to live with occuring losses or start the mission again with all your hard work lost...

5. Use your healer to heal the combatant. (this is the point that will cause your healer to level)

6. End turn.

7. Repeat. (usually till reaching 20, then promote, then go again till maxed out)

Following that guide one is able to get a maxed out team and lotsa gold pretty early in the game (namely on the first map with colosseum and staff-shop), which of course makes the rest of it a little easy/dull...
    ~BlackNeedle

6. MasterGamer

Newcomer MasterGamer Advanced Member

Australia
    Fire Emblem is the best game out there.

The one for ds isnt as good as the one for Wii.

With healers many faq's say people that cah heal and attack arent as good as straight healers but i disagree. On Radiant Dawn I Copmpletely maxed out my mist (Healer Sword Fighter) She became a valkyre and then I OWNED WITH HER. Attack and promote

It is easier to get healer/attackers up the first couple of levels because their experience gain isnt restriacted to just healing. make then attack a lot of things. They still get the skill bonus when they level up. Once they are a Valkyre with improved movement then you should start trying to get an S for Healing