I like pie
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn USA WII-ZRY is now out on the internet.

Filename: zry-ferd

250px-Fire_Emblem_Radiant_Dawn_Box_Art.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$
oRIGIN:USA(NTSC) $
rLEASE DATE:11/05/2007 $
pBLISHER:Nintendo $
pLATFORM:Wii $
sOURCE: DVD $
fILES:92x50MB $
gENRE:Adventure $
uRL:http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=230013 $
$
Special Thanks to R18 for this prestore 1sty! TW rulz! $
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
looking for: $
100MBITS+ Affils Site $
Ps2/Xbox/Gc/Psp Supplier $
Ripper and Coder [email protected] $
Greetings: $
$
PARADOX JCT R18 ORGASM RELOADED LOL MPTDVD TLF CARAVAN GeniuS ProjectX ECHELON $

Description:

QUOTE said:
Three years have passed since the great war that ended in the death of Mad King Ashnard. His country of Daein suffers under the rule of the war's victors. Now, a small band of freedom fighters struggle to end the long, dark night of Daein's oppression. Micaiah, Sothe and a host of others – the infamous "Dawn Brigade" – rally under the banner of Daein's long-lost prince to bring a new day to this ravaged land.

shane1972

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi All,

Works fine on pal wii 3.1e with wiikey 1.9g once run through wii brick blocker.

chaseincats please dont post stupid posts....admin please remove.

Cheers Shane

kazpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
PLZZZZ someone tell me if it has the new nintendo protection, i have a wii with wiinja V2 and want to know if i can play this game, can someone help me?
TY

Rugapand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does it have to be 1.9g or can you play it using 1.9b?

And also do you have to brickblock it(and if so can you play with the brickblocked game?), or can you play it "raw" or do you have to use the MP3 method?

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as most people haveupdated to 1.9g I think it's hard to find out if 1.9b will work with the game, and it's unknown whether it has the same protection as SMG, there is an update on the iso, which can be brickblocked and then you just burn the disc and play, no need for the metroid trick - based on what Ive read

Rugapand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as most people haveupdated to 1.9g I think it's hard to find out if 1.9b will work with the game, and it's unknown whether it has the same protection as SMG, there is an update on the iso, which can be brickblocked and then you just burn the disc and play, no need for the metroid trick - based on what Ive read

Thanks for the intel, looks like I'll have to update...would have done it anyways seeing as SMG hits europe next friday....

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game doesn't have the SMG protection, it plays just fine with my old wiifree.

lizhaopeng

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
have anybody tried it on a Janpan Console with Firmware Version 3.0j and Wiikey 1.9g?

i want to know whether it is safe to install the update . thanks in advance~

Haskida

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The wii region patcher compatibility list says:
"With WBB,no request of upgrade but lockup while loading;without WBB there'll be duplicate channels,you can run the game,at least."

i just ran the update and got dual channel..... but the thing is the game still doesnt work...
i am running 3.1j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM