The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting the Fan translation that's going around for Fire Emblem IF (JP) to be fully translated in the parts that it should be. I've tried redownloading the files but for whatever reason when I check the DLC maps or go around the castle to talk to people none of it is translated. For the most part it seems only certain menus and the main game text is translated.

If anyone thinks they could possibly help me out just shoot me a PM as I believe this isn't the place to be discussing this as there are CIA's involved.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting the Fan translation that's going around for Fire Emblem IF (JP) to be fully translated in the parts that it should be. I've tried redownloading the files but for whatever reason when I check the DLC maps or go around the castle to talk to people none of it is translated. For the most part it seems only certain menus and the main game text is translated.

If anyone thinks they could possibly help me out just shoot me a PM as I believe this isn't the place to be discussing this as there are CIA's involved.
Only the menus and main story are fully translated. Otherwise, everything else is either partially translated or not translated at all.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Didn't the people who made the actual patch state that the DLC and even some of the support was translated? I could've sworn I saw it say that.
Those are partially translated. Some supports are done, but most of the supports aren't translated yet. Same goes for the DLC as a few of them are compeltely translated, some partially finished, and the rest not translated yet.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were they ever planning to make a update to the translation that has the good bulk of it translated or do you not know? By which I mean the DLC, Support and what not.
They're still being worked on. Fan-translations can take a while to do and can last for years. Just be patient. They'll be released someday.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I'm part of the fan-translation team. And no, I won't give any more specific details on our progress. It may sound rude, but that's just how it is.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it and I apologize if I offended you. No I'm actually very excited about the translation and hoping they go all out with the finished product. And if that means good quality work takes a good deal of time then I'd happily wait patiently for it.

I hope I didn't come across the wrong way with what I was asking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: