Fire Emblem Heroes Out Now For Smart Devices

Fire Emblem Heroes.JPG

A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way.

You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.

Nintendo
is on a roll with mobile applications. The company has just released its latest app for iOS and Android, Fire Emblem Heroes. It is a free-to-play game, with in-app purchases, where you follow along an original storyline in the Fire Emblem universe, with touch-based combats and new as well as known legendary Heroes.

Check out the gameplay below:

And here's the press release:

The next Nintendo mobile adventure is out now in the form of Fire Emblem Heroes, an original strategy-RPG about two warring kingdoms in a bitter clash. As a summoner, players build their army by calling upon Fire Emblem heroes from worlds that span the breadth of the series.

Players will wage strategic tactical battles streamlined for on-the-go play and level up a mix of new combatants and legendary heroes. Some familiar hero characters will become allies, while others will become enemy generals and take arms against you.

Players can enjoy the full majesty of tactical roleplaying on bite-sized maps designed to fit nicely on a smart device screen, even when playing in short bursts. Leading the army is simple thanks to easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally hero over an enemy. If players manage to defeat every enemy on a given map, victory will be theirs.

Beyond the main story mode, players can engage in other modes to strengthen their army, compete against others, and more. Free and timely updates will continue to add new characters and content for additional hours of gameplay as well.

For more details, please check the Fire Emblem Heroes website.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp mailbox
:download: Google Play Link
:download: AppStore Link

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest i just like the picture the OP used, is has all the featured smash characters in it. But i still dunno if i wanna play this... I may try i guess. :)

There is no release date, and it still says pre register, when i clicked the android link :P

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
To be honest i just like the picture the OP used, is has all the featured smash characters in it. But i still dunno if i wanna play this... I may try i guess. :)

There is no release date, and it still says pre register, when i clicked the android link :P
Hmm, I can install it from here, maybe it's not out for all regions yet.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well ... I just wrote that like 2 and a half hour ago already ^^V
http://gbatemp.net/threads/fire-emblem-heroes.459573/

But I have to admint yours looks better.

I am a little bit sad that they used a realy weird character design :/ doesn't fit with the normal pictures you see when talking with characters.
It's a little bit like "chibi style"

Last edited by Youkai,

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too am unable to download it from the Play Store.

Though I thought it was going live at 12 today? I thought i read that somewhere....or was it 5PM? (EST)

No idea. Maybe I will just download the APK.

To anyone that's currently playing it - does there appear to be any benefits from logging in earlier in the day to play it? Or rather, some kind of timer or clock that resets after a day?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
>Official page says that needs android 4.2 or higher
>I'm on android 4.2 and says that my device isn't supported
Screw you too Nintendo ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

Reactions: DeoNaught

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
>Official page says that needs android 4.2 or higher
>I'm on android 4.2 and says that my device isn't supported
Screw you too Nintendo ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ
I also couldn't make it work on my Nokia 1100. /s

PS: anyway, yeah screw Nintendo and their fake support statements.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I was playing it for like 1 hour, and now it gives me this error screen everytime I want to start the game. What a great start
Screenshot_20170202-153605.png

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just say an error has accoured, nothing more.
I already tried to clean the cache and reboot my device but it still doesnt change, hope its a server issue, instead of nintendo fucking over root users
Oh, it may be because they're currently pushing out the game in other countries. I have a rooted android tablet i can test it on later, but im sitting here on my iPhone crying ;-;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning