fire emblem HELP

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Langin, Jul 31, 2009.

Jul 31, 2009

fire emblem HELP by Langin at 7:39 PM (1,364 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    I have en eu version fe blabla bla and I am stuck at the final chapter! my chars are so weak!

my chars:

eliwood lv 2 knight lor
    lyn lv 1 blade lord
    nils lv 3 bard
    hector lv 3 lord
    athos lv duh 20 archsage
    marcus lv 20 paladin
    pent lv 16 sage
    karel swordsmaster lv 20
    hawkeye beserker lv 19
    oswin lv 20 general
    louise lv 9 sniper
    renaud lv 18 bishop

thats my team, what can I do? can you uplaud an good save maybe? everytime nergal defeats athos and then that generals kills one of the lords and its over...

(please upload an eu save? [​IMG] )

I have no luna only nosveratu and flux [​IMG]

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  3. Smash Br0

Member Smash Br0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Have you equipped Athos with Luna? Nergal should be no problem for him if he has that equipped --- just make sure you keep him healed.

4. Langin
    OP

Netherlands
    I have no luna! [​IMG] I am going to post a save game from eu version! than use gbabackuptool to implant it on eu vesrsion fe cos I cant go farther Ive tried 20 times in total I am defeated by lloyd or linus or nergal!

oke here you go check the link! GBA SAVE DOWNLOAD LINK(on gba temp)

faqs dont help me cos they have orther chars!

5. hoemMario

Newcomer hoemMario Newbie

Norway
    I see you have a few high levels and lots of low levels, you must train them all.
    I always end up with some 17,18,19 and 20 (and a newbie 14 that I Hate [​IMG] )

Good Luck [​IMG]

6. Smash Br0

United States
    Lol, all but one of those characters are prepromotes (characters that are already promoted when they join)... And you even used Marcus...

Next time, use a variety of characters, distribute the experience evenly, and generally favor non-prepromotes over prepromotes, as they generally get much better stats in the long run.

7. Inri

Newcomer Inri Newbie

Sweden
    I'd say start a new game, your team is really bad. You should never ever use Marcus, it's actually quite easy to survive the first levels without him + it gives some exp for better characters.

8. Smash Br0

United States
    Actually, Marcus can be useful in the early chapters --- as a meatshield. You can unequip all of his weapons, put him within a targeted enemy's range, and gang up on that enemy on the turn after he attempts to attack Marcus. Just never let Marcus (or most any prepromote, really) kill enemies when you've got less-experienced characters who need the points more.

Another problem with your current team: You need more characters capable of healing, I'd say. Consider training up Canas, Erk, Lucius, or Serra next time.

Oh, and train up Hector, Lyn, and Eliwood more next time too.

9. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Wowz. I am a pure Fire Emblem Fan (add Tales of Series and Golden Sun to that as well xDD) so basically, all you can do is start all over.

Your Lords are weak. You should aim to go for lvl 15 at least in Final Tier... Hector and Lyn are beasts when you train them a lot. Hector has a decent critical rate for me, when I played. And Lyn, omfg. Critical Hits were almost all the time! So I recommend to train all your lords when you do a new game as much as possible. Aim for level 15 at Final Tier. If you have the extra exp, aim for lvl 20.

I also recommend to take advantage of arenas. I am guessing you are playing this game on VBA? If so, use the save states to help you out in arenas. Get a healer behind a person in the arena, and just keep on training your characters there until you can max em' out. It helps all characters... Especially low leveled ones. And the save states come useful here... So if you die, you can start over. So always save before going into the arena. Then just keep on doing that... Good way to train (aka Grind Training)

Try to train characters that are in Tier 1. So no one in Final Tier should be trained... People in Tier 1 always get better stats then people in their Final Tier. So for example, Marcus, bleh. Don't use him... Use Franz + Eliwood instead. You get to train both of them, and Marcus, just kills the game.

People who are born in their Final Tier are no good... You can't train their Weapon EXP as good, and their stats won't end up as good as people in Tier 1. Use guides to help you get other characters to assist in the game... More team mates = win.

Try to widen your variety in characters. You team is like pure melee. And a few range/mage. Try to train this characters as much as possible in the game...

- Lyn
    - Eliwood
    - Hector
    - Erk
    - Canas
    - Lucius/Serra/Troubadour Girl (forgot her name) (Either work... Since in the end, both will be able to use staves/light)
    - Guy (Yay for Swords)
    - Dorcas (Yay for Axes)
    - Wil (Yay for Bows)
    - Florina (Good for transportation)
    - Heath (Also good for transportation and melee)
    - Matthew (Thieves pwn. Especially Assassins)

So far, that's what I can remember as the good characters. All of em start off at Tier 1. So once you get them to their Final Tier, they should be awesome. I recommend training all characters to lvl 15 of Tier 1 at least, so you can make good use of the stats they gain. But overall, you should aim to get them to lvl 20 then promote them to Final Tier.

Hope that helps ;P

10. Smash Br0

United States
    A "pure Fire Emblem Fan," huh? [​IMG] Her name is Priscilla.

I'd also recommend using Raven or even Harken. Heroes are great. [​IMG]

11. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    lulz. YES! That's her name xDD. Don't blame me for forgetting her name, I haven't played the game in months. Last time I'd say would be at around May/June.

zomg. How could I forget. Raven for sure. Harken, nyeh.

You always need that Mercenary on your time =D

12. Langin
    OP

Netherlands
    hmm I did won! with an stupid strategie while watching tv(docta who) and before I did go on vakation! thta damn dragon was easy!

13. Celice

Member Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Congrats!

The easiest boss of the series would have to be Beldo, from the fifth game (Thracia 776). He's a complete pushover with little threat, and nothing real special, other than attempting to turn your characters into stone... if you don't kill him the turn he appears. Which is so simple a critical can take him out.

14. ChrisMims

Banned ChrisMims Banned

United States
    Only heal yourself during your turns. When you can't heal anymore attack. Use your hero (Lyn, right?) last