Fire Emblem has only been out for a day

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 767
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Isn’t it too early to start using cheats and editing saves? I don’t imagine the easiest difficulty being much harder than FE: Awakening or FE: Birthrights (almost mindlessly easy). Just enjoy the game as it was meant to be played and hack it after you actually finish it.

Last edited by ,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn’t it too early to start using cheats and editing saves? I don’t imagine the easiest difficulty being much harder than FE: Awakening or FE: Birthrights (almost mindlessly easy). Just enjoy the game as it was meant to be played and hack it after you actually finish it.
That never stops anyone sadly

Reactions: Deleted User

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let people play things however they want. Game rules are arbitrarily made by developers with one play style in mind, hacking and cheats are arbitrary alterations to the play style to better fit the preference of the individual player. In the end, none of it matters. It's pointless, it's all pointless. Eating, sleeping, dating, it's all nothing in the grand scheme of things. Don't even bother going outside. Don't bother to love others. DON'T YOU SEE? NOTHING MEANS ANYTHING TO THE GREAT COSMOS. WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE !!!!!!AAHHHHTGASYBDHIIREFGUTD!??!!?!-&_###&-+:

Reactions: EmulateLife

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Let people play things however they want. Game rules are arbitrarily made by developers with one play style in mind, hacking and cheats are arbitrary alterations to the play style to better fit the preference of the individual player. In the end, none of it matters. It's pointless, it's all pointless. Eating, sleeping, dating, it's all nothing in the grand scheme of things. Don't even bother going outside. Don't bother to love others. DON'T YOU SEE? NOTHING MEANS ANYTHING TO THE GREAT COSMOS. WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE !!!!!!AAHHHHTGASYBDHIIREFGUTD!??!!?!-&_###&-+:
your account is meaningless too, why not shitpost to hell and back?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just enjoy the game as it was meant to be played and hack it after you actually finish it.

While I plan on doing the live forever or die trying bit I am probably about 50 years too early for that and thus I have to consider myself as having a limited amount of time on this planet. I then already have more stuff than I can reasonably experience during the projected amount of time, though things can shuffle up and down the list. If I can make something better and thus a better use of time than the stock option why would I not? Are game devs some sacred class that have a line to the beat of universe or something?

D

Deleted User

OP
While I plan on doing the live forever or die trying bit I am probably about 50 years too early for that and thus I have to consider myself as having a limited amount of time on this planet. I then already have more stuff than I can reasonably experience during the projected amount of time, though things can shuffle up and down the list. If I can make something better and thus a better use of time than the stock option why would I not? Are game devs some sacred class that have a line to the beat of universe or something?
Or you might miss out on the full experience by cheating.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or you might miss out on the full experience by cheating.
Assuming the developer intentions mean anything at all (again your free time to make use of however you will) you might miss out on it if there are optional events in the game, if you grind during the game and break the difficulty curve, if you play on the easy modes you were talking about rather than the modes the devs care most about (assuming they put effort into making any of them more than just functional).
But again why should I treat the product as is from the developer with any kind of reverence?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning