1. Nikokaro

OP Nikokaro Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi everyone. There is some kind person who could help me. Playing 'fire emblem 7/8' I can't save normally on the microSD. After a short time the save disappears and I can't continue playing. I know those games use a special FeRAM to save often and quickly. Is there a way to chance the save format with some tool or remove ingame autosave function? Thanks in advance.

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
  3. Nikokaro

OP Nikokaro Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Thanks for answer me. It is the cheap and low quality supercard microSD, bought specially to play feuniverse FE hacks. E.g. Burdened Crown saves normally but Vision Quest seems to save, but after some time the saved game disappears, both in-battle and between chapters.

4. Nikokaro

OP Nikokaro Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hello there. I have solved the save issue on the Supercard SD. Seems that save files from different Fire Emblem Hacks interfere with each other if within the same directory. Now that each F.H.Hack is in its own directory, save works fine and does not disappear anymore. I have verified with Vision Quest, Elibian Nights, Crimson Arms, Road to Ruin, Resonance, Last Promise: everything is allright now.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - normally, emblem, games