ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates: Re-localized Second Gen S Supports

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any updates to this to fix the issues mentioned by Galaxygamr98?
I checked the files and there's a lot more instances of the long dash (—) being used.

Katsu78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any updates to this to fix the issues mentioned by Galaxygamr98?
I checked the files and there's a lot more instances of the long dash (—) being used.

Been a while since I posted here, but yes there's a lot of instances where the long dash is used. That's a Treehouse thing I can fix, since it also makes injecting scripts into Japanese less of a nightmare.

Anyhoo I'm dropping by to say I'm working on 0.3.2 which contains a lot of grammatical and typsetting fixes. I should have it out Saturday or Sunday, since weekdays have become so busy for me now D;

Reactions: DarkSynopsis

Katsu78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqn7e7oufp87peb/Relocalized S Supports v0.3.2.rar?dl=0

3.2 update

The following supports have been adjusted so that text doesn't run off the box:
  • Kana (M) x Soleil
  • Soleil x Asugi
  • Kana (M) x Nina
  • Kana (M) x Rhajat

Endings need to be worked on more since I need to actually do more than \n.

If there are any more issues lemme know. The hyphen thingy is an issue that permeates beyond supports into the game's script itself, so that'll have to be taken care of by people in charge of importing/exporting scripts for various romhacks. I can get rid of any I come across but may be too busy otherwise

Last edited by Katsu78,

Iguanoraptor123

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get this in spanish or to translate It? My game crashes with this in english so (i can handle both languages tho) anyways to find this translated or to translate It?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-