ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, I don't know why it's not working for you. Sorry. :/ I know for a fact it works for the US version, both NTR and Luma methods, so... :/ Maybe choose a different version of NTR instead of 3.6? Maybe 3.3 or 3.4/whatever's available?
Uh, I tried to put every single folder with the ID's and I tried both NTR CFW (also with 3.2 and 3.4) and Luma methods with them, but nothing
I noticed that whenever I used NTR CFW with other games, always appeared a green flash when the "3DS" logo started, but this never appeared on the top display of my 3DS using Fates & NTR
so I checked the ID of my game in FBI, and it's 000400000017A400, so not 000400000017A800, but that's quite strange, should I just rename the folder?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, I tried to put every single folder with the ID's and I tried both NTR CFW (also with 3.2 and 3.4) and Luma methods with them, but nothing
I noticed that whenever I used NTR CFW with other games, always appeared a green flash when the "3DS" logo started, but this never appeared on the top display of my 3DS using Fates & NTR
so I checked the ID of my game in FBI, and it's 000400000017A400, so not 000400000017A800, but that's quite strange, should I just rename the folder?
I would try renaming the folder.

haru_glory6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey, I tried this patch yesterday and unfortunately, for all the starting female characters from birthright the female corring couldn't reach rank S, just A. Is this it? Can I still marry female corrin with other female characters? The other characters seemed fine, with rank S possible between female characters

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also, how do I know it the patch was applied? Do i get a green screen blink at start or something?

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey, I tried this patch yesterday and unfortunately, for all the starting female characters from birthright the female corring couldn't reach rank S, just A. Is this it? Can I still marry female corrin with other female characters? The other characters seemed fine, with rank S possible between female characters

also, how do I know it the patch was applied? Do i get a green screen blink at start or something?
I guess you should start a new save file, because already done supports are messed up
You should notice that only by seeing S supports between characters of the same sex, also it depends which method are you using (if you use NTR CFW, you should get a green screen when the 3DS logo appears after booting up the game)

haru_glory6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I guess you should start a new save file, because already done supports are messed up
You should notice that only by seeing S supports between characters of the same sex, also it depends which method are you using (if you use NTR CFW, you should get a green screen when the 3DS logo appears after booting up the game)

I started a new save file, but after the branching choice (birthright or conquest). Also, I've just installed birthright in my 3ds yesterday, but I already have conquest. What am I doing wrong? I'm using luma with the USA version. Tried putting the folder in the root of my SD card and enabled game patching in luma menu(press select button right after power). Also tried using NTR CFW but I didn't get a green blink at start.

is sakura/female corrin not a possible couple with this patch?

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I started a new save file, but after the branching choice (birthright or conquest). Also, I've just installed birthright in my 3ds yesterday, but I already have conquest. What am I doing wrong? I'm using luma with the USA version. Tried putting the folder in the root of my SD card and enabled game patching in luma menu(press select button right after power). Also tried using NTR CFW but I didn't get a green blink at start.
Can you check your games' IDs in FBI? Then check if the folders in luma/titles that you put have the same name, if not, rename them as they're called in FBI
This was my problem with the EUR version, idk why, but I don't think you have the same problem, because you said that just a few same sex female supports are ok, mine didn't work at all
Is/are in the root of you SD card the Birthright / Conquest folder(s)?

haru_glory6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you check your games' IDs in FBI? Then check if the folders in luma/titles that you put have the same name, if not, rename them as they're called in FBI
This was my problem with the EUR version, idk why, but I don't think you have the same problem, because you said that just a few same sex female supports are ok, mine didn't work at all
Is/are in the root of you SD card the Birthright / Conquest folder(s)?
IT worked! thanks for the advice! The folders in luma/titles did not have the same name, so I renamed and BAM! It worked! S rank for corrin and other female characters! Just one more question: I've just started this game yesterday, finished jusr 2 chapters, but even so It's better if I start over? even if I see the S ranks? Also, if I need to strat over, can I start from the branching path?

Ariolu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IT worked! thanks for the advice! The folders in luma/titles did not have the same name, so I renamed and BAM! It worked! S rank for corrin and other female characters! Just one more question: I've just started this game yesterda, finished jusr 2 chapters, but even so It's better if I start over? even if I see the S ranks? Also, if I need to strat over, can I start from the branching path?
Basically if you didn't get any S supports it's not necessary to restart the game, I think
But if you want to be sure, just start another save file (there should be three when it asks you to save), and you can start from when you have to choose a side (in the main manu it should be the third option, atm I can't check)

haru_glory6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Basically if you didn't get any S supports it's not necessary to restart the game, I think
But if you want to be sure, just start another save file (there should be three when it asks you to save), and you can start from when you have to choose a side (in the main manu it should be the third option, atm I can't check)
OK! Thank you so much for the help!^^

Reactions: Ariolu

miimiikyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Lunar IPS to patch the "All Paralogues Unlocked" file onto the gamebin and whenever I play my FE game with that edited gamebin, it just gives me an "Exception has occured" screen. I honestly don't know what I did wrong.

Fishmalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Lunar IPS to patch the "All Paralogues Unlocked" file onto the gamebin and whenever I play my FE game with that edited gamebin, it just gives me an "Exception has occured" screen. I honestly don't know what I did wrong.
Did you use the GameData.bin from GameData (no the one from the m folder)? Did you decompress the gamedata.bin before applying the patch?

miimiikyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you use the GameData.bin from GameData (no the one from the m folder)? Did you decompress the gamedata.bin before applying the patch?
I did decompress before applying, and I used the GameData.bin from the Gamedata folder. Did I have to use the one from the m folder or something?

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wondering when the next pack update will be or if there is a time estimate. Seen a lot of the individuals coming out on youtube but no major update for most of them. Thanks in advance!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wondering when the next pack update will be or if there is a time estimate. Seen a lot of the individuals coming out on youtube but no major update for most of them. Thanks in advance!
I don't believe UV has ever given any release date/time notifications for the updates to any of the hacks. If that's the case, you won't be getting an answer until the update is released.

Reactions: windwakemeupinside

zeranno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to install the paralogues part with luma layeredfs? I can't seem to figure out for sure and I don't want to try something only to screw it up. If it helps, I'm using the Gay Fates 0.6.1 version for the US Special Edition (0004000000179800) and the Felicia/Jacob swap if it helps.

Nekusaku93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. So I just beat the Gay Fates version of Revelation. In this run I married Felicia to Azura, Soleil to Mitama, and Midori to Ophelia. However, when the credits rolled, none of these three couples appeared on the ending cards while other married characters (including hacked supports like Kaze x Flora), did. I also had my female avatar marry Mozu on this route too, and while those two did appear in the credits, the text on their ending card was a little out of place.
But back to the three same sex couples that didn't appear. Could an error have possibly occurred? If so, do I have to erase certain files and replay the ending? I'm not sure what to do.
I'm playing a CIA file of the game and using Luma to run it.

Last edited by Nekusaku93,

RemWist

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. So I just beat the Gay Fates version of Revelation. In this run I married Felicia to Azura, Soleil to Mitama, and Midori to Ophelia. However, when the credits rolled, none of these three couples appeared on the ending cards while other married characters (including hacked supports like Kaze x Flora), did. I also had my female avatar marry Mozu on this route too, and while those two did appear in the credits, the text on their ending card was a little out of place.
But back to the three same sex couples that didn't appear. Could an error have possibly occurred? If so, do I have to erase certain files and replay the ending? I'm not sure what to do.
I'm playing a CIA file of the game and using Luma to run it.

Girl x Girl supports don't show up in the ending credits, I believe it's because endings are generated based on the parent that generates a child, which is why it works for female corrin but not for any other ladies. I think any second generation support that isn't with Corrin or in vanilla, won't appear in the credits.

Nekusaku93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Girl x Girl supports don't show up in the ending credits, I believe it's because endings are generated based on the parent that generates a child, which is why it works for female corrin but not for any other ladies. I think any second generation support that isn't with Corrin or in vanilla, won't appear in the credits.
Oh, I see. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it.

zeranno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been looking everywhere and the only thing that says anything about using an ips file with luma says it needs a code.ips... My only idea right now is to rename ParaloguesGameData.ips to code.ips but that sounds like a terrible idea without knowing what I'm actually supposed to do. If I need to have a GameData.bin, fine, in fact I'd like to use that if at all possible. That's the only thing that works with the Fates Support Editor, anyway, so I am interested in it. The big issue is that I have no idea how to get GameData.bin to even work with luma layeredfs (or if that's even possible). Any ideas?

Update: I think I figured it out and now I feel like a bit of an idiot for not getting it earlier. There's actually a GameData.bin.lz in the layeredfs version that you can replace with Wijetron's upload from a few pages back. Unfortunately, I'm still not entirely sure how to uncompress and recompress the bin file, but now I think that's more on me. I'll try to figure it out.

Last edited by zeranno,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.