ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, but I didn't really do any progress, all i did was open and close
do i have to make some progress for jksm to work
I would at least make a save file, then move your backed up saves to the folder that JKSM made in JKSV/Saves/Fire_Emblem_Fates and then re-import.

Dkrogers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would at least make a save file, then move your backed up saves to the folder that JKSM made in JKSV/Saves/Fire_Emblem_Fates and then re-import.
Made a save file by automatically choosing the branch of fates option, same error importing or exporting

Dkrogers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From FAQ - -I can't open the Extra Data for [Title], but I know it's there.-
Some games with multiple versions, Pokemon and Fire Emblem Fates for example, save to
an extra data archive that they all share. This means I need to add a redirect for these
games before you can access it. I do not enumerate the Extra Data, I use the ID from the
title to access it or test if it's there.

Any ideas?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From FAQ - -I can't open the Extra Data for [Title], but I know it's there.-
Some games with multiple versions, Pokemon and Fire Emblem Fates for example, save to
an extra data archive that they all share. This means I need to add a redirect for these
games before you can access it. I do not enumerate the Extra Data, I use the ID from the
title to access it or test if it's there.

Any ideas?
Did you mean to post this here?

MissVTheLoser

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm a big like idiot when it comes to tech so before I go a head bricking my DS for gays. Will this work on a newly updated 3DS with the special edition?

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm positive I downloaded what freeshop gave me, which given my thinking now, seeing as it had no files once the fates branched (AKA no conquest, fates, or revelation), is probably some sort of trial version? A quick google search of that code though gave me a post from gbatemp about the title key being a USA one, which only confuses me more. AGH, MY BRAIN.
You definitely did not download the special edition because, as I said earlier, the special edition was never released on the eshop. You either have birthright or conquest, and need to select your version accordingly.

yoshthethird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I'd be done posting here but ugh. I can't get the children thing to work. I followed DeathChaos25's guide, and unassumingvenusaur's guide on tumblr, and Silas still has a blue heart background and yields no kids. Does anyone know how to get the kids thing working? Idk what I'm doing wrong (again).

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I thought I'd be done posting here but ugh. I can't get the children thing to work. I followed DeathChaos25's guide, and unassumingvenusaur's guide on tumblr, and Silas still has a blue heart background and yields no kids. Does anyone know how to get the kids thing working? Idk what I'm doing wrong (again).

You must follow the guide before the S support.

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Having followed this project from the beginning, I still don't understand why it was necessary to make this patch.
Because it sucks having to play as a gender you're not just to marry a character you like. Maybe for some it's not necessary, per se, but it certainly enhances the experience for many players, and I think that's a good enough reason for this hack to exist.

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having followed this project from the beginning, I still don't understand why it was necessary to make this patch.
It shouldn't have been necessary, it should've been this way from the start. I mean you can marry your siblings* but they only have 1 male-male and 1 female-female option. Heck, the obvious lesbian isn't even a female-female option and instead only had the gay conversion drama.

I know that the Hoshido siblings are only Corrin's step siblings, and the Nohr family are Corrin's adopted siblings, but still. Also, Azura is Corrin's first cousin and you not only can marry her it honestly seems like you are supposed to.

WyvernNicola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help me? I have encountered a problem where at the endgame I am seeing the male endings twice and no female endings. I have also reloaded and completed the save several times, and each time it freezes when viewing my ending at the same point.

Attachments

• IMG_4770.JPG
    IMG_4770.JPG
    458 KB · Views: 304

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw