Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by UnassumingVenusaur, Feb 24, 2016.

1. PsychicEX21

PsychicEX21 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2019
    United States
    Don’t worry it’s okay.
    My issue is that I originally tried to get the kids with the method on the front page of the thread using braindump, But I couldn’t find a way to get the gamedata.bin.lz in the first place which is why I turned to trying it in the FEFTwiddler. Whenever I would extract romfs.bin from the braindump it would just have 2 .png files. Do you know what I’m doing wrong so that I can use this method and have it work?

2. Akio-Lord7

Akio-Lord7 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2019
    Venezuela
    No, I have no idea, sorry.

Everything related to the same sex patch has been using Citra and Rom Decrypted.

I hope someone else can help you

3. twittard

twittard Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2019
    Indonesia
    the gay hack works, but the all paralogues unlocked patch broke the game data when applied.
    yes, i applied the ips to gamedata.bin.lz through lunar ips
    anyone can help ?

4. Akio-Lord7

Akio-Lord7 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2019
    Venezuela
    Hi.

-You need BatchLZ77 to decompress the GameData.bin.lz file, for example if you use EU version, then the GameData to decompress would be in "Gay Fates \ v 0.6.2.1 \ HANS version \ EU \ GameData"

-Then apply the ips patch to the GameData.bin.lz.decompressed

-and finally compress the GameData.bin.lz.decompressed (to which you applied the ips patch) using BatchLZ77

twittard likes this.
  5. ty_taurus

ty_taurus Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    United States
    So it's been a LONG time since I originally went through this process to install the gay fates mod, and I wanted to play it again with the most recent version which I don't have. I downloaded the file, of course, but I don't remember what I need to do to update it to the most recent version. Was there a post about updating?

6. Lunar_Magika

Lunar_Magika Member

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2019
    United States
    So let me get this, fates allows same-sex marriage, yet in Tomodachi Life, I gotta make the OTHER Mii the SAME sex and have children, WHICH is not supposed to happen in a same-sex relationship. I wonder if it is possible to patch same-sex marriage into Tomodachi ife

7. twittard

twittard Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2019
    Indonesia
    thank you, it works. i used the wrong decompressing method before

Akio-Lord7 likes this.
  8. LordCha
    This message by LordCha has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Sep 10, 2019, Reason: Asking for warez.
    Sep 9, 2019
  9. CorrinInTheHouse

CorrinInTheHouse Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2019
    United States
    Hey. Is there a tool other than 9DSHackingToolkit (having problems with it) that I can use to apply the all paralogues patch to my GameData file and inject it back into my cia file? GM9 only dumps, not injects.