ROM Hack Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia JP NTR Plugin cheats??

Nawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it appears @ymyn updated all the codes for the v1.1 update for all three regions and even added new codes that recruit more characters.

anyway I attempted to make a test plugin myself for the USA v1.1 using NTR plugin manager and I have no idea if it works or not and it doesn't have every code @ymyn added

feel free to try it until the plugins are updated

edit: tested it myself and it seems to be buggy as expected from a rushed plugin but most of the cheats work especially and surprisingly the character recruiter. you can find all the character IDs on speedfly for ymyn's code and then use NTR Plugin Manager to generate a 2.0 plugin yourself and try other characters.

May I ask how/where the recruitment codes are supposed to be? I am only having the usual 1.0 plugin codes, no recruitment codes anywhere.

Edit: After starting issues with NTR, it seems to work for EUR Version too. Crashes a lot and the recruitments dont work though.

Last edited by Nawashi,

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask how/where the recruitment codes are supposed to be? I am only having the usual 1.0 plugin codes, no recruitment codes anywhere.

Edit: After starting issues with NTR, it seems to work for EUR Version too. Crashes a lot and the recruitments dont work though.
bruh the test plugin I put together is for USA version 1.1 only not EUR
if you want EUR get the gateshark codes from @ymyn 's posts in the gateshark codes thread and put them in an NTR cheat plugin 2.0 using NTR plugin manager + devkitpro on Windows yourself.

Nawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bruh the test plugin I put together is for USA version 1.1 only not EUR
if you want EUR get the gateshark codes from @ymyn 's posts in the gateshark codes thread and put them in an NTR cheat plugin 2.0 using NTR plugin manager + devkitpro on Windows yourself.

I know that its for USA, just wanna tell you that it works on EUR version too

cercity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a EUR plugin with recruitment codes, I'll attach to this post if anyone wants to use it.

Attachments

• 00040000001b4100.zip
    95.2 KB · Views: 473

Nawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
partially yeah.if you want the recruitment codes you'll have to get the actual ported codes yourself from @ymyn 's posts in the gateshark codes thread and put them in a plugin

I did so, it worked pretty well. Though I wonder, since there is no "normal" Rinea, is there really only burnt Witch Rinea to recruit? There doesnt seem to be any kind of healthy Rinea in @ymyn 's list

FrankGrimoire

Trophies
XP
Country
Not to upstage SuperMarioRick but I made my own version with different character options. I also made it so most codes can be toggled with start+up to turn on and start+down to turn off so if a code fails try that combination.

I used the plugin to get Zeke and Tatiana, but it doesn't seem to work. Do you know what the error might be? I have the USA version. Thanks!

Edit: I hadn't updated it to 1.1, sorry xD

Last edited by FrankGrimoire,

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a EUR plugin with recruitment codes, I'll attach to this post if anyone wants to use it.
Thanks.

It works on an EUR O3DS (without the update).
Small note that the Amiibo units recruit without their exclusive weapons.

Could you also do the rest (except for the generic units/units without a name) for the recruit code please?
That would be amazing.
You can get a nearly full list at fort42 (EUR)

@Nawashi
Rinea has two character ID, so maybe it's possible.
0050;Rinea
0052;Rinea

Berkut even have 3 character ID
002E;Berkut
0041;Berkut
004F;Berkut

00C3 to 00C8 are the child units of the prologue.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work with 1.1 cause mine doesn't seem to work

Or is there a newer version that I have to download
I haven't had time to update the plugin to work with the 1.1 update so in order to use the cheats, you'll have to either A) wait, B) delete the update or C) use the speedly plugin in the mean time.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had time to update the plugin to work with the 1.1 update so in order to use the cheats, you'll have to either A) wait, B) delete the update or C) use the speedly plugin in the mean time.
*or use SilentHell's v1.1 compatible plugin that has ymyn's v1.1 updated codes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night