Gaming Fire Emblem Echoes JPN leaked?!!

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I disliked the story at some points revelations *cough* *cough*. I disliked the main protagonist and that fact that treehouse turned the characters into memes.

The map design made up for it and I enjoyed playing through it even with all it's faults.
I agree. Fire Emblem and it's format will always be a pro to the game. Fates just became a meme (takumitakumitakumitakumi)

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree. Fire Emblem and it's format will always be a pro to the game. Fates just became a meme (takumitakumitakumitakumi)

Look at the character comparisons between the different localization, Effie was hit the hardest.

Also, if you have the chance, fates created a new type of video on YouTube. Just search up takumi comedy and watch a few.

Last edited by Potato hoarder,

Akrosmex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Look at the character comparisons between the different localization, Effie was hit the hardest.

Also, if you have the chance, fates created a new type of video on YouTube. Just search up takumi comedy and watch a few.

"Nothing is stronger than my love for you, except my biceps" LUL

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

There a list / video talking about all the changes? I'm kinda curious, I knew there was a few way before going into Fates but since the Fan Translation was still missing quite a bit when the Western release hit I just opted for that.

One of these days I plan to replay the 3DS FE games after Echoes is out next month and I finish it, will go back to Awakening and with any luck after that the Fates Fan Translation will have finished up and I can replay the game using that version.

They got time ;) I doubt I'll get to Awakening too soon after Echoes and even then will take me awhile to playthrough again, I don't often replay games so will be a slow crawl...

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone get me a save thats at the beginning one of the free roam dungeons where no story really happens, I want to try the combat and dungeons out without seeing the story

also, I'm a bit doubtful it'll happen and I sound a bit childish/impatient but I hope the english version leaks at some point

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone get me a save thats at the beginning one of the free roam dungeons where no story really happens, I want to try the combat and dungeons out without seeing the story

also, I'm a bit doubtful it'll happen and I sound a bit childish/impatient but I hope the english version leaks at some point
hopefully now that the game has officially released there is a better chance someone could help me out with this

could someone get me a save right at the beginning of one of the freeroam dungeons where there isn't much story going on, please? just wana try out the combat/dungeons without drowning in spoilers

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
hopefully now that the game has officially released there is a better chance someone could help me out with this

could someone get me a save right at the beginning of one of the freeroam dungeons where there isn't much story going on, please? just wana try out the combat/dungeons without drowning in spoilers
push start to skip the scenes = 0 story

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs