ROM Hack Fire Emblem (E) Ds Fix

Zaya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I play the Fire Emblem game on my Supercard SD it freezes when a battle starts.
Does anyone know a fix for this?

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game isn't even out yet so you're playing a fake rom.

If by some leak it is real then Supercard must not have had a firmware update in awhile. I heard one of my friends say Harvest Moon IoH wouldn't play on his R4 when he had an older firmware.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember correctly, the JP release of the game got a fix for the SD version of the SuperCard. You could try that :/

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'll buy that.
tongue.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's been out for awhile. Already played it, already hated it. Goddamn Fire Emblem games.

It works fine for me though. Next time don't buy a Supercard.

RedCloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
dib said:
Yes, it's been out for awhile. Already played it, already hated it. Goddamn Fire Emblem games.

It works fine for me though. Next time don't buy a Supercard.
why do you hate such a great game.....
blink.gif

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because after nearly twenty years. playing this is still exactly the same as playing it on the NES?

Because in twenty years, they haven't managed to develop even one worthwhile mechanic?

Because the mechanics that are present are annoying and tedious and they haven't done anything to fix this even over something like a dozen games?

Because there are about a hundred better tactical games and series that have been developed in all these years between then and now?

Because this would have been passable as entertaining on a limited system like the NES, but today is antiquated and stale?

Because they recycle the same exact plot with every game while assuming that I cared the first time?

Because every element of the production is descibably generic?

Because I hate games where the medium of story are the same trite anime portraits juxtaposed with pages of boring dialogue as every other game out of Japan?

Because its continued success as a series boggles the mind?

Because people on forums like this one, with avatars like this, _do_ like the game?

Because it's not so great?

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dib said:
Because after nearly twenty years. playing this is still exactly the same as playing it on the NES?
true

Because in twenty years, they haven't managed to develop even one worthwhile mechanic?
Now now, you can now press a on an enemy (or several) to show their movement and attack range as long as you leave it on. That's actually pretty neat.

Because the mechanics that are present are annoying and tedious and they haven't done anything to fix this even over something like a dozen games?
No comment.

Because there are about a hundred better tactical games and series that have been developed in all these years between then and now?
Any of those out for the GBA and/or DS that are not FF or Tactics Ogre?

Because this would have been passable as entertaining on a limited system like the NES, but today is antiquated and stale?
Calling it just passable for the NES is kind of cruel. This was pretty hot shit when it came out. But yes, by today's standards...

Because they recycle the same exact plot with every game while assuming that I cared the first time?
It's not ALWAYS this bad...

Because every element of the production is descibably generic?
Bullseye.

Because I hate games where the medium of story are the same trite anime portraits juxtaposed with pages of boring dialogue as every other game out of Japan?
That's... kind of silly of you. What'd you want? No graphics, just text? Full FMV cut-scenes? Plot in comic-book form?

Because its continued success as a series boggles the mind?
Fire Emblem is a fine and fun series, and I, for one, appreciate the FE series more than the FF series, or the Sonic series, or etc etc. I don't see anything wrong with a franchise with a solid gameplay mechanic and no need for GIMMICKSsss being popular.

Because people on forums like this one, with avatars like this, _do_ like the game?
People on forums. Are like people on Youtube comments. Or the Achewood comments section. Most are retarded, some are ok. It's the internet. There's no inherent mechanism to keep idiots off it, they only bother one more when he can read what they write. (I actually like that avatar.)

Because it's not so great?
This one is pretty weak, but that's because of the cast and story of fire emblem 1, which is reasonable, seeing as how old that game is. But most of the refinements applied in this game could be nicely used in future fire emblems. (Sans the 3d graphics, please.)

darkriku197

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
considering its a DIRECT REMAKE of the older game, you cant play it and hate it because its more of the same =p

I love the game, but then against i've only played this and 7+. And i pretty much only like the weapons and leveling system, which for me makes or breaks a game.

Khrone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could we please stop on arguing about the game preferences of someone and return to talk about how to fix the problem?

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Prince of Codes said:
I'm kinda skeptical. Anybody here played it and seen it in English?

his Fire Emblem probably froze because R4 team does update fairly often or not at all >.>
(but i don't really care because i don't have one anymore)

or he did download a fake rom

i have a good rom of Fire Emblem and its (E)
its in Eng and it works perfectly fine.
i downloaded it from **********.net (i can't tell you the site because its against forum rules.)
PM me and i'll tell you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.