ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

RemWist

Trophies
XP
Country
Could I get some help from someone? I've installed the hack with Hans and it works alright but the added supports are not showing, the option is there but the conversation is not it just skips it, I made sure to double check and the supports were indeed said to be added in the updates. So yeah no new supports are working but the old ones work just fine and the support log is pretty messed up, it says I've married people I've never married and its the same for each character.

Sorry for the trouble but I'd really like some help please

Last edited by RemWist,

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Could I get some help from someone? I've installed the hack with Hans and it works alright but the added supports are not showing, the option is there but the conversation is not it just skips it, I made sure to double check and the supports were indeed said to be added in the updates. So yeah no new supports are working but the old ones work just fine and the support log is pretty messed up, it says I've married people I've never married and its the same for each character.

Check if the file names are corrupted. If they aren't, are you playing in a language other than English? It's possible that Awakening is like Fates in that regard and you'll have to rename the E file in order for the conversations to show up in game. That's just a theory however, as I have the US version myself and am unsure whether or not other versions might have different file names - but considering Fates has it, it's worth looking into.

As for the support log, don't worry about it. I believe that's to make testing conversations easier for those of us who code the convos.

Jalathas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Was the support conversation itself said to be added, or just the option? Support OPTION added means that it works, but there's no conversation.

RemWist

Trophies
XP
Country
Check if the file names are corrupted. If they aren't, are you playing in a language other than English? It's possible that Awakening is like Fates in that regard and you'll have to rename the E file in order for the conversations to show up in game. That's just a theory however, as I have the US version myself and am unsure whether or not other versions might have different file names - but considering Fates has it, it's worth looking into.

As for the support log, don't worry about it. I believe that's to make testing conversations easier for those of us who code the convos.
How do I know if my files are corrupted or not? I wasn't sure so I put all the file names into google translate and pasted the translations back in because of the video guide I was watching.

I am playing in English but I'm using a European version but what should I rename the folder to? U?

Puppenspieler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How do I know if my files are corrupted or not? I wasn't sure so I put all the file names into google translate and pasted the translations back in because of the video guide I was watching.

I am playing in English but I'm using a European version but what should I rename the folder to? U?

Yes, for the English European version you need the patch files to go into the U folder.

RemWist

Trophies
XP
Country
Was the support conversation itself said to be added, or just the option? Support OPTION added means that it works, but there's no conversation.
Yes support conversations, ones that were said to be added such as Chrom x Gaius S which is said in the changelog to have been added

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, for the English European version you need the patch files to go into the U folder.
Alright thank you very much it works now

ClericBob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem with this mod and HANS. About half of the character sprites on the map turn into glitchy, solid-color sprites (I think they're war clerics?) That wouldn't be too bad, except with certain units when I hover over them (specifically at the moment the NPC knights in chapter 3, but I doubt they're the only ones) the game freezes. Given that it doesn't freeze with either Kellam or Raimi (the chapter boss) I'd assume it probably has to do with the NPC knight face sprite, though I could be wrong.

I followed the installation guides - multiple, in fact - to the letter. I got the newest version of both the patch and the applications required in the given tutorial(s). I'm running a linux computer, with the one windows program (Romfs Builder) running through Mono, as it's a .net application. That could be the problem, but I'd like to exhaust my other options first before finding a windows computer to use for this.
The following pictures are an example of my problem. Note the red unit (normally a knight) which freezes the game the instant I try to target it with my cursor:
tumblr_ojw2a1QuZF1w3zygxo1_400.png
tumblr_ojw2a1QuZF1w3zygxo2_400.png

Any and all help would be appreciated. I really look forward to being able to play this mod once I get it fixed.

Edit: Nevermind. I installed NTR CFW and used the provided files, which worked much better. Now everything is running just fine!

Last edited by ClericBob,

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got lazy about images this time, but guess what, it's a new update! This one is jumping up to v 0.3.0 because it adds in the rest of the copy/pasteable S Supports for Robin (which is nearly all of the non-robinsexual first gen), and the corresponding family support conversations for the full experience. Hope people enjoy!

• Revised the following to be inclusive of same-sex couples:
    • All characters' tile convo dialogue
    • Tharja/Noire P/C
    • Gerome/Cherche P/C
    • Chapter 14 script
  • Replaced the "my love" voice clips from the C-A of Sumia and Chrom's supports (this one was just annoying me haha)
  • Added S Support Conversations for:
    • F!Robin x Sumia
    • F!Robin x Cordelia
    • M!Robin x Frederick
    • M!Robin x Virion
    • M!Robin x Stahl
    • M!Robin x Vaike
    • M!Robin x Kellam
    • M!Robin x Donnel
    • M!Robin x Ricken
    • M!Robin x Gregor
    • M!Robin x Libra
    • M!Robin x Henry
  • Added Parent/Child Support Conversations for:
    • F!Robin & Gerome
    • F!Robin & Inigo
    • F!Robin & Noire
    • F!Robin & Nah
    • F!Robin & Yarne
    • F!Robin & Brady
    • F!Robin & Laurent
    • F!Robin & Kjelle
    • F!Robin & Severa
    • M!Robin & Lucina
    • F!Morgan & Frederick
    • F!Morgan & Virion
    • F!Morgan & Stahl
    • F!Morgan & Vaike
    • F!Morgan & Kellam
    • F!Morgan & Donnel
    • F!Morgan & Ricken
    • F!Morgan & Gregor
    • F!Morgan & Libra
    • F!Morgan & Henry

marikafukuroi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one go about adding just one new support? I only really want Cordelia x Chrom in the game, but I'm not really sure which files I would need, or if I need to do some editing to some of the files, or what.

SumiaFanGirl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey how do you add a new a new support option? I wanted to add some new support options that are not in this hack(Specifically, TikixInigo, LissaxBrady and ChromxLissa*Just because I want to see how broken Owain can be*)

Kasandra

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, thank you. The Loadingscreen-thingy is done.
Buuut there's still a problem, the supports don't show up. I'm just at chapter 2, because I restarted, if that's necessary in any way. And yes, the E Folder is still renamed to U
Have you solved it already? I'm having the same issue

Shirokami~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you solved it already? I'm having the same issue
I haven't, sadly. Still waiting for it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So this is what I get when I try to use NTR CFW to get this running. Advice?
FZOn1Gv.jpg
2 Options:
1. Get the ntrconfig in the root of your SD card (Here: https://gbatemp.net/attachments/ntrconfig-rar.52127/ )
2. Use Boot NTR Selector instead. It loads faster, BUT kills softreset, so you have to shut down your 3ds. You can get it from FBI->TitleDB->Boot NTR Selector

Last edited by Shirokami~,

Jalathas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one go about adding just one new support? I only really want Cordelia x Chrom in the game, but I'm not really sure which files I would need, or if I need to do some editing to some of the files, or what.
It's absolutely going to be easier for you to just install the whole mod and ignore the other new supports than try to edit the mod yourself to remove the other content.

Pokemonique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo, new to this part of town. Absolutely love these hacks, by the way. The Fates one is magical and this one made my M!Chrobin dreams come true. One question, though- I noticed that one of the updates was that the Chapter 11 dialogue (where Chrom gets married) has (partially) changed. I downloaded the hack and did all of the romfs stuff (I'm using 0.3.0 BTW) and the supports are working fine so I got M!MU and Chrom to S-support each other, but he still marries the village maiden and she's calling him "My husband" and stuff. Is this unchanged, or did I do something wrong? Thanks!

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Heyo, new to this part of town. Absolutely love these hacks, by the way. The Fates one is magical and this one made my M!Chrobin dreams come true. One question, though- I noticed that one of the updates was that the Chapter 11 dialogue (where Chrom gets married) has (partially) changed. I downloaded the hack and did all of the romfs stuff (I'm using 0.3.0 BTW) and the supports are working fine so I got M!MU and Chrom to S-support each other, but he still marries the village maiden and she's calling him "My husband" and stuff. Is this unchanged, or did I do something wrong? Thanks!
We haven't gotten around to/figured out event editing yet, so all scenes that are supposed to have Chrom and a spouse not normally possible default to the village maiden. You haven't done anything wrong.

Pokemonique

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We haven't gotten around to/figured out event editing yet, so all scenes that are supposed to have Chrom and a spouse not normally possible default to the village maiden. You haven't done anything wrong.

Ah, okay. Thank you! But one more question: does Lucina get my stat modifiers and skills or does she get the default village maiden stat mods?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: