ROM Hack Fire Emblem Awakening Same-Sex Marriage (+ More)

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hmm, so far I've added those 3, AnnaxGaius, and both MUs, I'll be unavailible for a bit but I can give you to addresses and pointers you need when I'm availible again.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, so far I've added those 3, AnnaxGaius, and both MUs, I'll be unavailible for a bit but I can give you to addresses and pointers you need when I'm availible again.
It's okay, the addresses and stuff will be different on mine. (I'd give owain a convo with Emm too, that would be precious._

Kelkador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question, once the support convos are finished would we be able to view them in the support log? Thanks!

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question, once the support convos are finished would we be able to view them in the support log? Thanks!
The support log data is contained in a different file, so we'd have to edit that separately. I honestly haven't played around with it for more than 5 mins yet.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
It's okay, the addresses and stuff will be different on mine. (I'd give owain a convo with Emm too, that would be precious._

I can still give you the 8 bytes for the actual supports though:

Emmeryn Non Romantic Support (add this to Chrom, Lissa, Lucina and Owain)
2A BA 00 00 04 0A 12 63

Chrom Non Romantic Support (Add this to Emmeryn)
F9 B7 00 00 04 0A 12 63

Lissa Non Romantic Support
04 B8 00 00 04 0A 12 63

Lucina Non Romantic
14 B9 00 00 04 0A 12 63

Owain Non Romantic
5C B9 00 00 04 0A 12 63

-------------------------------
For Anna x Gaius (since we already have c to a, I remember having linked the file somewhere, I'll recheck)

Gaius Slow Romantic Support
A7 B8 00 00 05 0A 10 16

Anna Slow Romantic Support
51 B9 00 00 05 0A 10 16

--------------------------------

And if you feel so inclined to have both MUs support

Male Avatar Slow Romantic Support
C4 B7 00 00 05 0A 10 16

Female Avatar Slow Romantic Support
D5 B7 00 00 05 0A 10 16

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bwahaha, I copy and pasted the entire section to the end of the file I'll need to repoint to, and it ran fine on hans. I just need to add 0x45e3 to the rest of the mystery pointers and we're golden for 2000 pointers!

Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur,

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaaand it worked! Yes! Now we have 2000 pointers to work with! I'll attach the file if people want to use it as a base to work off of of some sort. Just be aware that it has MaMU x FeMU, Chrom x Cordelia, Olivia x Tharja, and all my gay crap already on it.

Attachments

• 2000pointerstatc.bin.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 210

rambon99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaaand it worked! Yes! Now we have 2000 pointers to work with! I'll attach the file if people want to use it as a base to work off of of some sort. Just be aware that it has MaMU x FeMU, Chrom x Cordelia, Olivia x Tharja, and all my gay crap already on it.

Wait so with this static.bin we can basically add as many supports as we want? Sweet! This saves me a heck of a lot of time, although I'd still like to understand how to do this myself

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so with this static.bin we can basically add as many supports as we want? Sweet! This saves me a heck of a lot of time, although I'd still like to understand how to do this myself
You can add as many as you want, though you'll have to add pointers for each new support/reclass option as explained here.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
You know, looking for certain character values, then going to specific character tables is too much hassle.

I'm just going to paste MaMu a bunch of times on everyone's support list and then edit that with character editor, your file previously somehow had 8 bytes of garbage data at the end, but deleting them solved the problem, so that's not a big issue.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, looking for certain character values, then going to specific character tables is too much hassle.

I'm just going to paste MaMu a bunch of times on everyone's support list and then edit that with character editor, your file previously somehow had 8 bytes of garbage data at the end, but deleting them solved the problem, so that's not a big issue.
I'll probably just stick to it manually myself tbh. My next step was going to be to add all these convos to Chrom:
Chrom x Stahl
Chrom x Libra
Chrom x Lon’qu
Chrom x Gregor
Chrom x Miriel
Chrom x Panne
Chrom x Nowi
Chrom x Tharja
Chrom x Anna
Chrom/Virion
Chrom/Say’ri
Chrom/Basilio
Chrom/Flavia
Chrom/Owain
Chrom/Severa
Chrom/Tiki
Chrom/Gangrel
Chrom/Walhart
Chrom/Emmeryn
Chrom/Priam
It's a lot but I'll try my best...

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hey guy~ I've edited the support log to have pretty much every support combo in the game. First Gen x First Gen, First Gen x Second Gen, Second Gen x Second Gen even sibling and parent/child supports. Just replace the Reliancelist.bin.lz in the data folder.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36087907/SupportLogWithEveryone.zip

Have fun with this~
Oh. My. God.

This is going to be EXTREMELY helpful for testing out supports, this means I don't have to use svdt to switch around the 4 sets of saves I have to test out different pairings >_>

Thanks so much for this.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guy~ I've edited the support log to have pretty much every support combo in the game. First Gen x First Gen, First Gen x Second Gen, Second Gen x Second Gen even sibling and parent/child supports. Just replace the Reliancelist.bin.lz in the data folder.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36087907/SupportLogWithEveryone.zip

Have fun with this~

Holy wow, that's amazing!!! So much easier to test things now.

Also, I finished my new Chrom support list.
scr_8_TOP_RIGHT_zpsthvwqdno.png
scr_7_TOP_RIGHT_zpszalhpyqk.png

scr_6_TOP_LEFT_zpsyua9sdjx.png
scr_5_TOP_LEFT_zps17rtjios.png

scr_4_TOP_RIGHT_zpswdmhb0gs.png
scr_3_TOP_RIGHT_zps5i9zddfh.png

scr_2_TOP_RIGHT_zps6t3qgyk0.png
scr_1_TOP_LEFT_zpsrgrhw8as.png

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, one quick suggestion-- your file works great but for some reason M!Robin is the only one showing up as a parent for me on M!Morgan and F!Morgan

TildeHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah that's because of how I edited the file. To look at parent child supports select the parent first and you should be able to access the supports. I might make a new one that looks nicer later but for now it works.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's because of how I edited the file. To look at parent child supports select the parent first and you should be able to access the supports. I might make a new one that looks nicer later but for now it works.
Oh, I see! That's okay, then! It still works great! Thank you so much for making this!

TildeHat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by TildeHat,

Blue Sun

Trophies
Website
bluesunstudios.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm still pretty new here, and I really like this new development. I was hoping if someone could give me a walkthrough of how this all works, especially since I haven't gotten into hacking and I a New Nintendo 3DS XL instead of a regular one. shadowofchaos725 mentioned another hacking method for the New Nintendo 3DS and I want to see how to get this done so that I can get to work with this new hack.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm still pretty new here, and I really like this new development. I was hoping if someone could give me a walkthrough of how this all works, especially since I haven't gotten into hacking and I a New Nintendo 3DS XL instead of a regular one. shadowofchaos725 mentioned another hacking method for the New Nintendo 3DS and I want to see how to get this done so that I can get to work with this new hack.
Well, if you're asking how to install this hack, I made a little write-up here a while back. But if you're asking how this all actually works, I'd just recommend reading through this thread and the last few pages of the Serenes Forest Awakening Hacking Thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s