Finished Persona 4, More on PS2 horizon

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So, last weekend was Fuck yes and fuck no, it started off with very high fuck no level:

I took my gift money, 350€ and went and fetched my new PC parts, A LGA755 slot motherboard, A new intel core 2 quad CPU, A Power supply and graphics card. And when I got home, I found up that the ATX motherboard did not fit in old case, it was microATX shit, so off I go, back to get cheap as possible (by going ALREADY over my budget) ATX case, what also happened, fuck yes.

So, I start building, takes a while, good while at that, when everything is lined perfectly, and all goes as planned, I boot up my new machine and get greeted by a error beeps of GPU card error: One long beep and two short ones. Long story short; The GPU was fine (I.e. works on another motherboard perfectly well) so, I pinned it as Motherboard defect, and went on my way to note myself to get on the store NEXT MONDAY to replace it (it was late friday already...)

So, what I did while I had no good PC around? Well, More PS2, and persona 4. Not dwell deep into story spoilers, to say, NONE: I obtained the true ending while at it, saw some AMAZING full motion video, and by complete, whole ending, it kinda moved me, and during credits I reflected upon the amazement the game gave, it really was great experience in all completeness it offered.

I was really motivated afterwards to actually do this BUYING many speak of, since it was A.) Amazing game and I want to own a legal copy of something like that (Only DS has no standing, this goes for PC and PS2 titles though) B.) I really want my friends without modded consoles nor powerful enough PC's to play that too - basically to have it just to lend it.

But, as I hunt down in our europe, game being released in 2009 here, It is nowhere to be found, not used, and rarely brand new. A finnish version of eBay kind of site had NO auctions for game, and few weeks back NONE of internet stores carried the game, let alone to mention that No gamestop, supermarket or other kind of shop carried it. Finally when checking last weekend I saw it on one internet store - For 30€

I had no money for that, just after the whole PC fiasco, only 20€ in pocket...

Well, flash forwarding to last monday, when after a LONG day of school I was STILL energized enough to grab the motherboard, and make trip to the PC store to give my Motherboard up to inspection, and hopefully to be replaced if it is found defective.

Now, we get to part mentioning this "haruhiism" - If you seen the series you would understand my feeling I had in next situation, but I explain it for those who do not know as well;

1. I want a copy of Persona 4 for cheap, but know it is nowhere to be found, and evidence show for fact that it is amazing game that people are hard to grind away from their copies.
2. I knowing this, still get a idea to walk to the gamestop in our city's shopping district.
3. These two facts combined when I walk in to gamestop and glance over the used games shelf of PS2 games I instantly see it; A copy of persona 4 for 6 euros!
4. Instantly grab and pay it, get told by the clerk how it would be easily a 20€ worth game, and it was in perfect condition, AND had it's european version's "Soundtrack selection" CD with it, ALSO in perfect condition, and not to mention but the instruction booklet also was in mint condition.

I've just made myself suspect did I happen to timewarp some reality channel thing and make this with awesome power of belief..?

Nah! I just got extremely fun happy time lucky!

But boy was it good luck to have!

So, Persona 4 is Awesome game, any PS2 and PS3 owner, check it out, if you are american or Not Finnish, it should be easier for you. It really is as great as you can hear about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...