Hacking Finding 3ds IP address

Impy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it may be asked and answered, but recently i tried to stream my 3ds, the night before it was working well, but tonight i just tried to stream and it didn't work, it kept giving me the error code when it wasn't able to find the right IP address.

I've tried to find the 3ds ip address but every combo i try fails.

i know the 3ds ips always start something like ###.###.1.1 with the last two numbers being the ones important, yet every time i try to find the right number, it never works.

Is there a way to find my 3DS IP address? Because so far every solution i've looked up seems 'insanely' complicated.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI's Network install/Remote install -> "Receive URLs over the network" option will show you your 3DS's IP address.

Impy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgive me for being an idiot, but i can't find the FBI network remote install. and what is ftpd?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgive me for being an idiot, but i can't find the FBI network remote install. and what is ftpd?
Update your version of FBI to the latest. The remote install option is down at the bottom of the list of options in FBI's main menu. FTPD is a FTP app for the 3DS, allowing you to move files to and from your 3DS and computer if it has an FTP client installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night