Hacking Finaly... WOOD For TT... REAL and Working!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THIS IS SWEET! Now we can put acekard skins!
laugh.gif

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol most ppl are only posting about the interface, and aparently havnt noticed the level of compatability yet. I think the only game that doesnt work is Pokemon Black/White (clean). And it may even work, im not sure.

Z

Zorua

This is great news for my friend. He's kinda stuck with his DSTT so he's gonna dance with joy when I tell him this.
tongue.gif

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
hey can someone test a clean rom of pokemon black? and the tell us if the ap shows on a clean rom
i am actually in the process of testing a clean rom of pokemon white. i didnt get exp from battling my comrads at the start, but im not sure if im supposed to there or not.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bunie said:
pokefreak2008 said:
hey can someone test a clean rom of pokemon black? and the tell us if the ap shows on a clean rom
i am actually in the process of testing a clean rom of pokemon white. i didnt get exp from battling my comrads at the start, but im not sure if im supposed to there or not.
you are guess it still needs to be patched

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
Bunie said:
pokefreak2008 said:
you are guess it still needs to be patched
YWG will likely fix it soon, and then we just have to hope xMOiWm66pBTN will recompile it and make it public.

EDIT: I just fought a wild pokemon and gained no EXP. we must wait and hope for the best.
tongue.gif

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
nebula91 said:
This is great! Now if only I had my friend's DSTT instead of this R4 Clone.... v_v *sigh*

whoops meant to ask what card you have.

what site does your card say to go to to update?
R4 III Upgrade
www.r4dsl.net

I use the YSMenu though. I tried the WAIO thing before and it worked great but it seems Xenon++ (sp?) stopped updating. Corny and unnecessary but shout out to RGF for keeping my flashcart alive!
happy.gif

Hopefully I can figure out where my friend put his DSTT though... I'd love to see this menu on it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Works on Supercard DSone(i) just fine using this file
http://filetrip.net/f10515-Supercard-files...TTMenu-1-0.html
Just copy the "MSFORSC.NDS" to the root of your card, rename "SCFW.SC" to anything with .nds at the end, then extract the files into the root of your card and there you go
happy.gif

Rom and homebrew Soft-reset works just fine
happy.gif

I hope this stays updated because that would be awesome!

daddydj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Team, a direct rip (Not Patched) of the game works on this firmware. I am testing the EUR version. Hopefully the US version works when it comes out. I simply backed up my dat and just added the new one from the zip file with the _rpg and it worked.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
B3astinSnipes said:
my r4i runs TTDS,does ur not nebula? and also is there a fix for r4i that alows both yugioh wc 2011 and pokemon to be played?
I'm not using R4i. Before that was released there was the R4 II firmware. If you go to English site and click Downloads the firmware is further down the page (Version 3.13).
As far as I've been told, Wood doesn't work on my card but I've never actually tried placing it on my card and running it (as I do with YSMenu.nds) nor have I heard of encrypting or decrypting to make it work.

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
It's just a modification from the R4i GOLD Wood...

I dont know more about it, and i try to find who worked on it

so, and im surprised this hasnt been asked yet, where did YOU get it? If you know so little about it, maybe we could start by looking at the person or site that gave it to you and go do a little digging?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche