Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
holy , i ordered it on January 4th , and it came today .
9 days of waiting , not bad , felt longer though
tongue.gif

Resonance of Fate ! woo , but i can't play it . . . studying for my exams :\

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
everyday , that's all i cared about . i checked the mailbox every morning since in the afternoon , i'd just go straight home . this morning i was pretty bummed when there was this huge blob of mail , except for me . T.T

well , i am gonna go play a bit , maybe just a part of the "Prologue [if there even is one] over the weekend . stupid exams ... French, Math, then Science . i have a free day , cause there is no Phys. Ed exam
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well , i'd recommend you guys buy it over at Amazon . they have it for $30 which is probably the best deal you could find compared to anywhere else .

the game is for both the Xbox 360 and the PS3 . pre-order ...? wut . that made no sense . cause i never pre-ordered this game , and only found out about it over Winter Break when searching for a new RPG xD .

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
well , i'd recommend you guys buy it over at Amazon . they have it for $30 which is probably the best deal you could find compared to anywhere else .

the game is for both the Xbox 360 and the PS3 . pre-order ...? wut . that made no sense . cause i never pre-ordered this game , and only found out about it over Winter Break when searching for a new RPG xD .

Makes sense. I was wondering why everyone was curious about it. If it was a new release, no one would know what the game was like. Therfore, asking you if the game was good or not. Now I know, they just haven't played it yet. xD

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh lol .
this game is old , released to NA @ March 2010 .

i couldn't believe it ,
i never noticed it , though it might be since i was playing MW2 with my friends always and ignored all other game released :\

next thing to buy : a shelf . or some sort of way of organizing my games and books nicely .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)