Finally Made an Account...hello everyone

SaipanDamashii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been casually browsing the forums the past couple of years and reading up on a bunch of the guides in here. I decided to finally make an account so that I could participate in the forums that I read the most, the top one being the Cheat Codes AMS and Sx OS Add and Request forum. I recently bought Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX and came on here to find codes for it, but when I couldn't find any and saw some other posts asking for codes for that game, I decided to go watch some video guides and try to learn how to find/make the codes myself, and then I proceeded to find and create my first codes ever just last week :) I look forward to learning more and trying to find more codes in other games!

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

SaipanDamashii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! Monster Rancher is such a good game I had no idea they released it on the switch.
Yeah I completely forgot that they were doing a remastered edition for the Switch until I found it in the eShop like right before I made my first post about the codes that I discovered :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk