finally home

HYdrONugz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How goes it, I'm HYdrONugz (yes there is word play in my name). I recently got banned by nintendo why?? Cuz of a spiteful ex. She had owed me some money, I wanted games from Eshop, simple enough right? WRONG hours after purchasing said games WW3 breaks out between us and we split up. Ok cool now I can go find a bunch of new strange. Well my lovely ex decided to call her bank and report my switch purchases as fraudulent even tho hours prior she handed me her card to do it. Nintendo doesn't care in fact the only to lift the ban is to have satan herself call nintendo an give them a resource number and explain the charges were allowed. Yep that won't happen. So here I am today. I lost about 59 titles mostly main stream titles very few indie titles meaning $100's if not over $1000 dollars now lost because of one spiteful ex

Reactions: jeannotte

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome.
What a bad story of resentment and spite. And what an intricate plot. You could make a movie out of it.
That's why in Italy we say "better alone than badly accompanied".
You just have to look to the future, with optimism; this is the right place to have fun, socialize and bury the bitterness of the past.
Try to forget and go on...:)

LostRabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, thats not exactly a nice story. Sorry for you.

"better alone than badly accompanied"

we got something similar here too.

Not sure what i would do in that situation, tbh. except, get better friends. there are some awesome people here .

Chances aren't looking good trying to get some kind of refund for your irreparable girlfriend^^
Amazon would probably be like "oh, you just bought a bloody chainsaw.. you should also buy XY and a shovel!" :lol:

Anyway, have fun here and good luck. Hopefully both of you find a proper solution for all of this.

Reactions: Nikokaro

HYdrONugz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How goes it, I'm HYdrONugz (yes there is word play in my name). I recently got banned by nintendo why?? Cuz of a spiteful ex. She had owed me some money, I wanted games from Eshop, simple enough right? WRONG hours after purchasing said games WW3 breaks out between us and we split up. Ok cool now I can go find a bunch of new strange. Well my lovely ex decided to call her bank and report my switch purchases as fraudulent even tho hours prior she handed me her card to do it. Nintendo doesn't care in fact the only to lift the ban is to have satan herself call nintendo an give them a resource number and explain the charges were allowed. Yep that won't happen. So here I am today. I lost about 59 titles mostly main stream titles very few indie titles meaning $100's if not over $1000 dollars now lost because of one spiteful ex

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for the love everyone. So inlight of this petty nonsense I'm currently tryin to start the HB lifestyle of the nintendo world (they pushed me to this) lol so I've been searching high an low for an sx mod chip and I cannot find one and I'm not sure if my lite is even moddable serial starts with XJW7....... Is it possible and could some point to a respectable vendor or anyone here care to sell one if they happen to have one? It would be well beyond graciously appreciated!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s