Finally! Hack for Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disc for US games!

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
i guess so, but if he is or isn't, that is not what the error message says, i told him what to do :) but sure, there could be a second problem after this one is fixed.
but i guess he knows what he is doing
Oh, I didn't realize you actually knew what the error message said, sorry.
Where can I get the iso?
You can't ask for that in this forums.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
@cearp

@suloku

I'm using JPN Leaf Green, and I am/was saved in the pokemon center. I still haven't been able to figure out how to send it to the gba.
ok i understand now... but hmm i can't help sorry :(
is it possible? (have you read about people doing it this way before?)
i did this 5 or 6 years ago but using real devices :)

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
@cearp

@suloku

I'm using JPN Leaf Green, and I am/was saved in the pokemon center. I still haven't been able to figure out how to send it to the gba.

Try the following if you haven't already:

Colosseum save file: completed story mode, saved at pokemon center, a free party slot, a free slot in box 1.
JPN Leaf Green: beat elite 4, saved at pokemon center, a free party slot, a free slot in box 1.

I don't know japanesse, but maybe one of those is your problem. Also, maybe Leaf Green can't receive pikachu at all, maybe you need a ruby or shapphire.
You can get a japanesse ruby savegame here: http://www.cyber-blast.com/savedata_gba/ポケットモンスター-ルビー

edit: here's a video of someone supposedly getting pikachu:

Last edited by suloku,

Jay_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@suloku

In the video he receives the Pikachu written directly to his Colosseum save file. I've done that, but I need to receive it on the GBA :(

I haven't seen any sources that actually say its possible, but I can't imagine why there would be a connect to GBA option if it does absolutely nothing. Someone on another forum said you can transfer Poke Coupons to your GBA games, so I'm going to look if that's true/how to do that next.

Reactions: cearp

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
@suloku

In the video he receives the Pikachu written directly to his Colosseum save file. I've done that, but I need to receive it on the GBA :(

I haven't seen any sources that actually say its possible, but I can't imagine why there would be a connect to GBA option if it does absolutely nothing. Someone on another forum said you can transfer Poke Coupons to your GBA games, so I'm going to look if that's true/how to do that next.
Maybe that's it, i've only heard about the celebi 50 transfers, maybe there's only one colosseum pikachu to be received

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
I personally tested jirachi and celebi transfer when dolphin support came out last year and it worked. Pokemon box should work too, but it wasn't working with that dolphin's build at all, so I couldn't test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)