finally got reinand to work... but a new problem approaches..

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by DarkRioru, Feb 3, 2016.

1. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Akage Chan's Servent

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    Fluffing Akage Chan's Tail
    I got reinand to boot... YAY!!!!! but, it gives me: An error has occurred. and to turn off the system and try again error when entering the title manager any solutions?

Last edited by DarkRioru, Feb 3, 2016 - Reason: found out its not reinand in general causing the problem...
  2. sprong

sprong Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    what did you do to get it to boot? i keep getting a splash screen with an anime girl and it wont do anything.

3. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    You're supposed to press start

4. sprong

sprong Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    really? you think i got all the way to this point and didnt try pressing start? srsly though i just get the anime girl and then sometimes it brings me back to the purple menu.

5. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    DarkRiolu264 you are fast becoming the Mr Magoo of gbatemp.net every day another disaster lol

Joom likes this.
  6. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Get the latest release from the reinand thread. That wholeness"press start to enter" thing has been gone since the new update

7. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Are your NANDs unlinked?

8. sprong

sprong Member

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    ooook, the video i was following had me install menuhax type 2 and every time i attempted to load up emunand he neglected to mention holding down the button configuration. making it seem like it was crashing over and over. theres two hours of my life i wont get back.

9. machomuu

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    That's because the button combination is only for bypassing menuhax and loading the sysnand.

Plus, Menuhax straight up tells you this when you're setting the combination.

10. DarkRioru
    OP

DarkRioru Akage Chan's Servent

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    Fluffing Akage Chan's Tail
    yes my nands are unlinked and it auto booted into emunand without any further problems and I fixed the current problem by reseting my data managment in system settings