Hacking Finally got my Gateway :) (also a quick question~!)

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To tell you the truth I didn't expect to get my gateway this fast. I ordered it last friday and I received it today(only a week!). Eventhough I live in korea when I ordered my Dstwo(supercard) from eachmall(can't remember it could have been realhotstuff.hk) it took me like 3weeks. Well all I have to is slowly wait for the update and play :)

Now heres my question. Currently I'm using an 3dsxl 9.0.0 kr and going to buy a New 3DS XL jp next month. But until then I will be playing on my 3dsxl and when I get my new 3ds xl can I transfer my whole game saves to the console? or do I have to start all over again?

If there is a post about this can you show me? (Yes... I'm a noob... :()

Thanks in advance :)

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
To tell you the truth I didn't expect to get my gateway this fast. I ordered it last friday and I received it today(only a week!). Eventhough I live in korea when I ordered my Dstwo(supercard) from eachmall(can't remember it could have been realhotstuff.hk) it took me like 3weeks. Well all I have to is slowly wait for the update and play :)

Now heres my question. Currently I'm using an 3dsxl 9.0.0 kr and going to buy a New 3DS XL jp next month. But until then I will be playing on my 3dsxl and when I get my new 3ds xl can I transfer my whole game saves to the console? or do I have to start all over again?

If there is a post about this can you show me? (Yes... I'm a noob... :()

Thanks in advance :)
I think Gateway will save on the SD card like it does now so you may be able to just move the safe files from your current console to your new one

Reactions: Stella0219

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think Gateway will save on the SD card like it does now so you may be able to just move the safe files from your current console to your new one

So I just need to move my SD card? Thats great~!!! Thank you for the fast reply :)

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
will this work if i'm using cia? i know for .3ds and .3dz gateway creates .sav files that i can just copy over, but what about cia

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
will this work if i'm using cia? i know for .3ds and .3dz gateway creates .sav files that i can just copy over, but what about cia
For cia saves, I had to copy paste my emunand and all the SD card files and it seemed to work
No idea if the New 3DS will support emunand with gateway though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: