Hooya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Finally getting my Wii tomorrow. Ordered a bundle from Wal*Mart online.... I plan on returning everything but the console.
wink.gif

Just thought I'd share my elation! My soldering iron is just itching to get on the board of this thing. hehehehehe

grog.gif

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the party man! I got mine in December and only now with the addition of a wiikey is it finally seeming like a worthwhile purchase. Its getting a lot of play, though for the moment its being used for alot of GC games, and a few FPS wii games. Last night I played a long round of star fox assault for what must have been several hours, that game is a serious gem. I also highly recommend Excite Truck, Godfather, medal of honor. Can't wait for when stuff like that shows up on the wii with online play. Got friends all over with Wiis, just no infrastructure yet for some networked gaming, but when it happens its gonna be pretty sweet I think. Glad I was able to find one when I did.

Hooya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got it! It's here and I already got my modchip (WiiFree) installed (external). I'm waiting for the System update to finish downloading and it's taking a long time.... The Wii is pretty far from the access point...

I can't wait to get playing!

Hooya

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There was nothing saying I couldn't return a bundle, and each item has it's own price. Since the Wii came in it's own box with nothing else the games and accessories all have their own packing lables, none of those mention a bundle. On the shipment summary for the console the only thing listed is the console, so there's no way for the store employees to tell me that they can't accept the return and put the money right back on my credit card.

For anyone else wondering, I did end up getting the Wii via GadgetCity, but they just sent me a check for $250 since they can't get any Wiis any more than anyone else can.

theorgan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
walmart is backdoored when it comes to returns. as long as they have that item in the store (ie. has a working barcode in their merch systems) you can return it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU