Finally a "Real" Resident Evil Movie ?!?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-evil-2021-movie-welcome-to-raccoon-city-title

The story of Welcome to Raccoon City deals with the events of 1998, when the city is overrun by a zombie horde. Fans of the series will get to see familiar locations like the mansion or the police station. In this regard, Roberts said, "It's a completely different origin story based on the roots of the game and the world of horror." His vision, he said, will not be a remake of the previous Resident Evil films. Rather, he said, the new project is a reboot. "I could never feel the terror and the atmosphere of the games on the screen. That's something I want to convey (with the new film)."

The film will star Kaya Scodelario (Crawl) as Claire Redfield, Hannah John-Kamen (Ant-Man and the Wasp) as Jill Valentine, Robbie Amell (The Flash) as Chris Redfield and Avan Jogia (Zombieland: Better safe than sorry) as Leon S. Kennedy. As Dr. Albert Wesker and Dr. William Birkin, Tom Hopper (The Umbrella Academy) and Neal McDonough (Arrow) will be seen, respectively. Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City is scheduled for release on September 3, 2021.

yeah.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, a new Resident Evil movie anyway. Whether it will be any better or more true to the game than the previous versions remains to be seen. Video game movies have a tendency to suck.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...