Hacking Discussion Finally 15th here! So how do you guys plan to take advantage of potentially full control of Switch?

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually we want to spend time with the family with Mario Kart 8 DX or SnipperClips, that’s why we need it fast lmao
Making 1000 threads won't make them ship the SX any faster

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is almost as if this big round blue and green ball we are living on is... spinning.

What is this sorcery?

It's even sadder knowing that this guy is up at 2am in the UK thinking the switch SX lol

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Making 1000 threads won't make them ship the SX any faster

It's even sadder knowing that this guy is up at 2am in the UK thinking the switch SX lol

Doing work on PC actually while I wait for my eldest brat to roll up so I can lock the bloody door and go to bed.

I haven`t ordered SX pro. Doesn`t interest me. The OS might do later, but I`m having fun with these trinket m0`s at the moment.
And it is 00:26 here. Not 2am. What line of longitude do you live on to have half-hour increment time zones?

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doing work on PC actually while I wait for my eldest brat to roll up so I can lock the bloody door and go to bed.

I haven`t ordered SX pro. Doesn`t interest me. The OS might do later, but I`m having fun with these trinket m0`s at the moment.
And it is 00:26 here. Not 2am. What line of longitude do you live on to have half-hour increment time zones?
Yeah hold on let me find out your exact time one because I give a f**k

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah hold on let me find out your exact time zone because I give a f**k

I quite like these sparring matches I have with you Jakkas. Always brings a smile to my face. I`ve even put your missing Z in for you. You can`t stop missing etters out can you you stupid diot

RetroNostalgia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN GUYS
GO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THE FAMILY

I went out at 11am for work and just got in, plus its dangerous where I live after dark. :ha:
Why can't we all just get a little excited. Do you guys shrug shoulders at Christmas? :toot:

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was intentional...
Sure. It would have made sense if he used a word with a Z in it

You didn`t see what I did there did you...

Never mind.
I`ll get my coat.
And stop putting a space between your apostrophes

It's annoying
You 'diot

RetroNostalgia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I only want to have 1 sd inserted or with me at anytime so went for a 400gb in sale.
I plan to use as much as is needed, maybe around half of it for retroarch when it matures, the other half for my backups.

400GB that's awesome! Hope it runs well with no limitations.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.