Hacking finalHE not detecting vita?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am using a wired connection, I followed this guide: I am in the content manager connected but it's not seeing my vita?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Video guide sometime would have missing step, that why it is not recommend, that you should just follow the vita.hacks.guide instead.

Can you just help me please the video guide is the exact same as the written guide but for whatever reason it's not showing up even though i'm connected. Actually it could be my USB port i'm gonna try another one first.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you just help me please the video guide is the exact same as the written guide but for whatever reason it's not showing up even though i'm connected. Actually it could be my USB port i'm gonna try another one first.

Where you up in the video?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you ever set up the QCMA driver?

Yeah it's pretty much set up now only thing is how do I get backups to work? https://gyazo.com/b6a0d9c1f9da5cb6d3da28016af01524 I downloaded these two files from the video guide but the guy is using FTP which I don't need because I just use USB, where do I move these files so I can utilize them? also how do I get PSP backups to work and emulators?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it's pretty much set up now only thing is how do I get backups to work? https://gyazo.com/b6a0d9c1f9da5cb6d3da28016af01524 I downloaded these two files from the video guide but the guy is using FTP which I don't need because I just use USB, where do I move these files so I can utilize them? also how do I get PSP backups to work and emulators?

So you have H-encore set up ? What firmware you are on?

Last edited by Hayato213,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just continue with the video guide, as for backup you can download the using pkgi/Pkgj or use nopaystation.

As for psp games you need to set up Adrenaline.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just continue with the video guide, as for backup you can download the using pkgi/Pkgj or use nopaystation.

As for psp games you need to set up Adrenaline.

Ok got it, theres a guide here just follow that then? https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline

Also how well does the vita emulate NES/snes/N64 games and PS1 games? what do you need to emulate PS1?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For these I think you can try retroarch

I got adrenaline installed but where do I put my PSP backups now? also where to I move backups for retroarch in the vita?

And where is the root of the vita located in the FTP filebrowser? the video I watched said the retroarch game folder needs to be moved to the root of the vita but I can't find it and it doesn't wanna show up on my PC now for some reason.

EDIT: Iv'e gotten everything figured out now, thanks.

Last edited by kbf,

Sonicboy1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys
I tried to install hencore on my vita tv
And its connected to pc with cma and I can copy files with it(i have qcma too) but final he doesn't detect it and just says waiting for psvita to connect
Anybody can help me???

Its_inzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hello guys
I tried to install hencore on my vita tv
And its connected to pc with cma and I can copy files with it(i have qcma too) but final he doesn't detect it and just says waiting for psvita to connect
Anybody can help me???
hey i was just trying to connect my vita with pc using cable that doesn't work with cma or qcma but i found something that might help delete qcma and cma both from pc and connect vita with pc while finalhe is running you just have to go to vita cma copy files then wifi the vita then you need to add a new device which is the same pc but with finalhe when it ask for code finalhe will provide you a code and then bam its connected i was so surprised it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    +1
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Hey there Sickly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: hi