Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Its finally here for all you Crystal Chronicle fans. This trailer is straight from Square Enix's newest FF game "Echoes of Time." The promised a new trailer with the purchase of echoes of time, and Square delivered. This game was first shown off pre-Wii launch and was (AFAIK), at first, considered a launch title.

Source

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tend not to play any FF games. I'm guessing this lift mechanic is completely new in terms of the series? As well as the platforming? The one thing that bummed me down was the waggle they showed.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Somehow I don't understand the gameplay..

You must run around, throwing monsters around with something like Gravitation magic?

looks funny
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very bored of FF games but this looks interesting enough for me to want to play.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
This is plain... AWESOME! Damn, I'll have to buy a wii >_> and right when I wanted to save up money for an xbox 360 for FFXIII u_u uff, looks like I'll have to find a job
wacko.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look like CC's gameplay at all. I'm happy to see them take a different route in terms of gameplay. I'll keep my eyes opened for this one. Definitely interesting.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks interesting, and definitely more epic than us Wii users are used to.
As long as that combat isn't too waggle-focused (though the whole lifting and throwing looks like it), this could be great. It's a tough one to call though, so I'll just watch and wait.
And still no vague release date like coming this year or ANYTHING? Is this ever gonna come out?

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is looking more awesome every time i look at it, (but i might be biased i am a square fan) Layle has to be one of the better characters ive seen recently, in the last few games ive only liked most FFVII chars, squall and zell FFVIII, zidane and vivi FFIX and tidus FFX. All FFXII characters sucked in my opinion, thats why this and dissidia (OMG) are so appealing to me ^^' sorry just a square fan ranting. Well yea this is looking like an FF game i might be able to enjoy, its been a long time since i have.

- Karaku32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr