Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition releases Feb 9th

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by T-hug, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

May 15, 2015
    Canada
    Canada
    Dude, calling most people stupid is still technically your opinion. People having horrible tastes according to you is still your opinion.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  2. osaka35

osaka35 Instructional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    Personally, it feels like japanese animation meets zelda, so maybe that's why you hate it.

The investors? :P

Last edited by osaka35, Jan 29, 2018
  3. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemps Midna

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    The Twilight Realm
    if it wasn't for the fact that the windows edition is coming out I would play this via android emulator on my pc
    though I would gladly skip even the pc version for a switch version in a heart beat

4. DarthDub

DarthDub Amateur Hacker

Jan 26, 2016
    United States
    Your mom's basement.
    Will probably be better than the original.

5. BossRoss93

BossRoss93 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 26, 2012
    United States
    Eh, I think TP was pretty garbage. Worst 3d zelda in my book.

6. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Wow. Good job, Sherlock - of course it's my opinion - I said it. That doesn't make it invalid. "it's just your opinion" is not a valid criticism of a claim.
    You're imputing that I hate Japanese animation - I don't. I hate shoddy craftsmanship and infantilism where it doesn't belong, I've stated my criticism fairly clearly.

7. Mikemk

Mikemk GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Personally, I think Phantom Hourglass is the best Zelda.

8. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    @Foxi4 Finally, something we can agree on

Jonna likes this.
  9. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    This is why we can't have nice things.

10. Xandrid

Xandrid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2016
    Nigeria
    Lolwat, pocket edition, but no switch release...... makes sense

11. Mikemk

Mikemk GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    The Switch version is coming in five years and will be a Japanese exclusive due to poor demand.

T-hug and TarkinMX like this.
  12. Xandrid

Xandrid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 27, 2016
    Nigeria
    Ha! I wouldn't be surprised, we're still waiting for KH3 lol

13. JustAKirby

JustAKirby GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2015
    United States
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Visuals, namely character design, give me a Bravely Default vibe.

14. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    This is really neat but I want to experience the game as intended rather than... Uh this.

15. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

May 15, 2015
    Canada
    Canada
    True. Just don't start saying things like "every one not the age of 5 should realize this" and "the vast majority of people are stupid and have horrible tastes" as if you're interjecting your opinion to some one else as being factual. Your opinion is yours and could potentially be others, but you can't assume that.

And you could be less insulting on others, too. Might be more respected that way.

16. Osha

Osha Weh

Jun 19, 2012
    France
    Do they really expect most people to allocate 5 to 8GB of space just for a watered down version of what's already (in my opinion at least) a relatively mediocre game ? Especially on iPhone where storage is very limited ?

17. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    I'm respected specifically for breaking all of the norms you're talking about. You're new here, aren't you? Take it in good spirits, it's video games, not serious business.

18. TarkinMX

TarkinMX GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2009
    United States
    I just read through every single post in this thread wondering if you were ever going to reveal your vocation since you feel that your entitled opinion is the only one that really matters and came up with nothing. Highly disappointed, I had sat down with a bowl of popcorn expecting to read some entertaining material from you in this thread since you're a reporter on here and you left me shorthanded. The only thing I really gathered sounds like.... drivel. :glare:

Last edited by TarkinMX, Jan 30, 2018
  19. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    You're under the mistaken impression that I'm here to entertain you - I'm not. I'm here to create content and people either like it or they don't. It's okay if you didn't gather much from what was said, but it's also not my fault - your skill to pluck information out of conversations is predicated on your reading comprehension. I think the diversion has gone on long enough though, this isn't a thread about Zelda - if it was, you can be sure that I'd post a significantly more detailed critique of the game that, in my opinion, is the low point in the series that LoZ only recently began recovering from. The reason why "only my opinion matters" is because that's the opinion that represents my point of view. You're more than welcome to present counter arguments, but so far I haven't noticed any, just "well, that's just your opinion". That's not a counter argument, that's a cop out.

20. TarkinMX

TarkinMX GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2009
    United States
    So far all I've seen you do is bash others for not sharing the same opinion as you. Bashing me by trying to say that my reading comprehension is of a low quality clearly doesn't support the argument you've made nor does the fact that you say people respect you for your opinion around here. All low blows by someone who clearly gets upset when his opinion isn't as valued as he thinks it deserves to be. Why are you bashing people for not sharing your opinion anyway? There's quite a few things I could say to bash you if I wanted but I'm going to be the better man and not do that. It's obvious you will continue to feel that your opinion is coveted among all others and so more power to you I guess. :mthr:

Last edited by TarkinMX, Jan 30, 2018
    TotalInsanity4 and Jonna like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice