Final Fantasy XIII Nears 2 Million

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by prowler, Dec 18, 2009.

Dec 18, 2009
  1. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    IGN

2. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    i bet its demand tht has caused this and not actually "knowing" tht the game is tht good but i bet their hopes will not die or turn out wrong

3. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    All I know is that one of those copies is coming to my house, and it may come today or next Monday.

I hope it's good considering that I spent $90 + shipping on it. Oh well if I beat it too fast there's always fanboys in my area with their mouths open like fish who will pay me more than that to get the game if I sell it.

4. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    All cultures have their things that are like moths to a lightbulb for them. Americans like idiocy and fatty foods. Europeans like being douchebags and "football". Africans like elephants and "football". Russians like snow and communism. Mexicans like burritos and fiery languages. As for the Asians, they like Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy. Any Final Fantasy game for the next fifty years is going to sell well, even if it's utter garbage.

Count my racial stereotypes and crude jokes go go go!

EDIT: Also, if someone was going to say something involving the elephants and football comment, please say so. I just had a very, very weird deja vu moment here with that.

5. Cablephish

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    So the game's out already?

All I can say is that I hope the game gets the attention it deserves.

6. updowners

Member updowners lurklurklurk

Australia
    Replace Asians with Americans and Final Fantasy with Halo and it also makes sense

7. Jaems

Member Jaems GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The Japanese, actually, just really like bad RPGs, anime, and love pillows.

Not saying that Final Fantasy is a bad RPG series, cuz I like the lot of them.
    Of course, they are getting a bit silly. What with the laughable narratives, bad character design, and using common JRPG stereotypes (for example, a pretty girl with a miniskirt donning as little armor possible, wielding a bigass sword, and taking down hordes of enemy soldiers).

It's getting kinda old, and ridiculous, especially now when graphics have gotten to a point where they are almost life-like.

8. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Heavenly Sword!

9. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    More like too many games to name. This is all because JRPGs are mostly aimed for young to middle aged men and their fantasies, have you all learned this yet.

10. Intimidator88

Member Intimidator88 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Idk about it i mean a female lead? We all remember what happened last time that happened! ff10-2 lol Even though i liked that game it just doesnt feel like final fantasy inless u got a strong lead role and the last few 1s havnt really gave this to us :/