prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
6XiY0.png
Final Fantasy XIII-2 director Motomu Toriyama has provided a big hint about when we can expect to hear the game's final release date. During the Q&A session of a fan event held in Tokyo over the weekend, Toriyama was asked by attendees for a more specific date than the currently announced December timeframe. He responded "It will be announced at Tokyo XXXXXX."

Tokyo Game Show may also be the revealing grounds for the identity of the mysterious man who was shown in a confrontation in Valhalla with Lightning during the game's first trailer earlier this year. Square Enix's PR department said to expect this info from next week's big event as well.

Asked if they're looking into releasing download content, producer Yoshinori Kitase asked a PR person "Is it okay if I say?" but was denied permission, so he instead said that they're actively looking into it.

Asked if we'll get a limited edition, Kitase said they're "really actively looking into it."

If you have your XIII save data, you'll get some bonuses in XIII-2.

That Moogle Serah uses as a weapon and as a means of grabbing items items is from Lightning's world. He's come to help Serah.

Asked about the game's length, Toriyama explained that just looking at the story volume, it's a bit shorter than XIII. However, there are all sorts of additional play elements this time, including the time travel, the fragments, and lots of mini games.

It was already announced that most of the characters from XIII will appear in XIII-2. We'll get an introduction to some of those characters at TGS. Some of the characters will be playable (not necessarily at TGS, but playable in the game).

Serah and Snow are not yet married, and Snow apparently has a good reason for this. In the final version of the game, we'll get the full word on the current status of their relationship.

Development on XIII-2 is currently at 90%. The game has been in development for a little over one and a half years, according to Kitase.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

It will most likely be the Japanese release date being announced, with the NA/EU release date sometime afterwards.
Bring on TGS.
toot.gif

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It's not like it ruins the experience.

I know what happens at the end and I'm 40 hours in at Orphan's Cradle enjoying every minute.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
machomuu said:
F**k, I still need beat FFXIII, once I got into Gran Pulse I started playing the game less. Well, that and I saw the trailer
dry.gif
I havent beaten it either lol. I was amazed by the cinematic/cutscenes.. not so much about the game in general though
tongue.gif

Still, will probably pre-order this
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

FF13 is such an under-appreciated game.
I loved it, sadly I beat it on Ps3 and have sold it since, so no bonus content for me :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end