Final Fantasy XIII-2: A Guided Tour

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I REALLY need to buy XIII. I made the mistake of renting it when I got My PS3, but I had also bought Demon's Souls...so I kinda played it for like half an hour (got bored re-doing stuff I had done when I rented it for 360 but never finished it).

XIII-2 looks pretty cool. I'll probably pick it up around launch. I need something to do till march anyway.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I have decided to not look at trailers of XIII-2 because i dont want any spoilers.
Final Fantasy XIII was the first RPG i finished (i played Final Fantasy 7 for a while bit i didnt finish it) and i absolutely loved it!

Can't wait until i can download, oops i mean buy (yeah right) this game!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have decided to not look at trailers of XIII-2 because i dont want any spoilers.
Final Fantasy XIII was the first RPG i finished (i played Final Fantasy 7 for a while bit i didnt finish it) and i absolutely loved it!

FFXIII was like 40 GB
So, have fun with that. It had the best anti-piracy ever, it was fuckin' huge.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
FFXIII was like 40 GB
So true! I have to say that the content in the large, mega collector's edition also made me think of getting it. A pity that it was 99.99€, but aww.. (Missed it when it was discounted for abour 75€.. le fuuuuuuu). Well at least the pre-order is already in place and I at least managed to get it (damn you 360 owners, if I didn't have a PS3, I'd have my limited for the price of 75€ since it's still available at that price)..

D

Deleted_171835

FFXIII was like 40 GB
This is what's going to lower piracy rates in the next-gen. Games are going to get freaking huge and people with a slow internet connection and a ridiculous cap like me won't be able to download them. That also removes any chances of digital-distribution only console being released any time soon.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country

FFXIII was like 40 GB

Well, with a 100Mbit connection which usually gives me 13MB/s it aint a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse