Final Fantasy XIII-2: A Guided Tour

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by prowler, Dec 13, 2011.

Dec 13, 2011
  1. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a18M1dJdlU0

2. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    I REALLY need to buy XIII. I made the mistake of renting it when I got My PS3, but I had also bought Demon's Souls...so I kinda played it for like half an hour (got bored re-doing stuff I had done when I rented it for 360 but never finished it).

XIII-2 looks pretty cool. I'll probably pick it up around launch. I need something to do till march anyway.

3. SnAQ

Member SnAQ GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    I have decided to not look at trailers of XIII-2 because i dont want any spoilers.
    Final Fantasy XIII was the first RPG i finished (i played Final Fantasy 7 for a while bit i didnt finish it) and i absolutely loved it!

Can't wait until i can download, oops i mean buy (yeah right) this game!

4. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    FFXIII was like 40 GB
    So, have fun with that. It had the best anti-piracy ever, it was fuckin' huge.

5. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    So true! I have to say that the content in the large, mega collector's edition also made me think of getting it. A pity that it was 99.99€, but aww.. (Missed it when it was discounted for abour 75€.. le fuuuuuuu). Well at least the pre-order is already in place and I at least managed to get it (damn you 360 owners, if I didn't have a PS3, I'd have my limited for the price of 75€ since it's still available at that price)..

6. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    FFXIII-2 is much, much smaller (only one disc on 360) because of no CGIs except from the opening (unsure of the ending)

7. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    This is what's going to lower piracy rates in the next-gen. Games are going to get freaking huge and people with a slow internet connection and a ridiculous cap like me won't be able to download them. That also removes any chances of digital-distribution only console being released any time soon.

8. prowler
    OP

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    Not really. They could always have an agreement with an ISP to give better speeds for the console.

Like OnLive and BT.

9. SnAQ

Member SnAQ GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    Well, with a 100Mbit connection which usually gives me 13MB/s it aint a problem.