OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
medium_3202901836_a7dd3f20b4_o.jpg
medium_3202902048_c4593ea020_o.jpg
medium_3202055067_9edb9125a9_o.jpg

Looks like Sazh is going to be in your starting party, and, from the looks of it, has a thing for Lightning (who doesn't seem to have a thing for him back). Theres a line there that says the chocobo chick's nest is actually his afro.

News Source: Gamekyo
News Source: 360Updates

New Update! RAW scans were replaced with translated scans and some new info has surfaced.

QUOTE said:
MCV have contacted Square-Enix Europe concerning the release date announced by president Yoichi Wada during the Forbes interview we posted about yesterday. According to Square Europe, a release date for Final Fantasy XIII is "still to be determined" and an official one "will be revealed in due course".

So what do these mixed signals mean? Is Wada once again jumping the gun and saying something stupid in public or is Square-Enix Europe being left completly out of the loop? It's possible Wada announced a release date just to keep the shareholders happy. In any case, it looks like we'll still have to wait for Square-Enix's official confirmation on a release date.

There may be a chance that we still may get the game this year! Let's keep our hopes up...

News Source: Final Fantasy XIII Fan-Site

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
OH SNAP NEW FINAL FANTASY XII (12) SCANS! I guess it's getting a remake for the current-gen consoles! And the characters all look different! /tease

I can't believe we won't get this 'til 2010 :[ Hopefully someone will upload the Japanese version region free...

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is gonna be the most beautiful game ever. As soon as this comes out, I will finally have a solid reason to get a PS3 or a 360 (depending on which console's library is better, and whether Versus XIII is any good).

EDIT:
Yeah, War, there won't be a Jap 360 version, because it isn't very popular over there. Still, if you're gonna port a game to 360, and you've already made the whole thing in Japanese, it makes no sense to not release it when you easily could.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
sa1amandra said:
Anakir said:
What's with the Advent Children scenes? Does it tie in with the game?
the new movie, Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete comes with a FFXIII Demo for the PS3
It comes with a 360 and a PS3 demo front what I hear.
on the only trailer of Advent Children complete (or so i think) it says at the end PS3, so i think this is a PS3 Exclusive

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great scans bro!. From what i read of a nomura interview the advent children complete is BlueRay disk only for the HD quality of the film. and with it is a blue ray disc that contains the demo and trailers. so its a ps3 only demo I believe. ff13 looks amazing. but I want versus 13 more! grr. the latest trailer for it looks amazing. more of a modern time thing. ff13 is more big ships super advanced technology stuff like other ff's.

I love that little chocobo haha
happy.gif
I like how she is suppose to be sent by the crystals to end humanity. Though I think she will choose otherwise. gah I can't wait for this game!!

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want a Chicobo plushie. T_T

I know how they said that Lightning was going to be a female Cloud-alike, but...give Cloud a normal haircut, lighten it up, and good God Lightning IS Cloud. D:

I suppose we can guess what model they'd use for girl-Cloud in the FF7 remake, eh?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
Anakir said:
the new movie, Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete comes with a FFXIII Demo for the PS3

New movie..? Wait, what? There's a new Advent Children movie? I'm confused.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anakir said:
sa1amandra said:
Anakir said:

New movie..? Wait, what? There's a new Advent Children movie? I'm confused.

It's just a Blu-Ray release of AC with some extra scenes. Nothing big.

EXCEPT FOR THE FFXIII DEMO!

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit. BluRay version? Must get that to see how much better it looks. Anyone have it that can compare to the other one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended