Gaming Final Fantasy X HD On PS3 Will Include Final Fantasy X-2

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no interest, but my gf will be thrilled to be able to play these again--particularly X-2.

(I'm not saying FFX and X-2 are girlie...wait...no,..yes I am.)

Reactions: retKHAAAN

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no need for this. They look like shit. And there's no reason for me to buy it when I have the original Final Fantasy X and X-2. Don't get me wrong, I love Final Fantasy X, X-2 was eh... but I liked the battle system. But this is like the laziest HD porting I've seen.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The story in FFX-2 was really meh, but at least the more exploration made it fun. Also, the battle system is by far the best ATB in the FF series.

edit: Now I remembered something. Last Mission in FFX-2 wasn't dubbed. Do you think they will ask the voice actresses to reprise their roles again?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a good reason for not playing a game. I'm pretty sure that most of the games you've played have music that wasn't composed by Uematsu.
images

The music sucked and the story was bland. An RPG about becoming dancers and singers? Really?

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
do I have to keep saying this? ps3 game library keeps looking better and better. I feel 100% sure now that sony has def. won this gen. :yayps3:

i hope SE does a better job on this HD upgrade than what konami did for the metal gear solid series.

B.alpha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i hope SE does a better job on this HD upgrade than what konami did for the metal gear solid series.

could you give me some details?
In comparison to Zone of enders hd collection which had less affects and framerate issues i read nothing bad about the metal gear solid hd collection.

in fact the mgs hd collection is one the best hd ports just take a look at the prince of persia collection or the silent hill collection these where horrible ports

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was at my local game stop making a pre order for an other game. And they have a video for FF 10 HD playing. The graphics for cut scenes look on par with Tales of Graces F gameplay thanks to the HD upgrade. FYI: less jagged edges. The game comes out between April 22nd and June 24th for the PS3. The Vita versions come out 3 weeks later. However these are just estimated releases date from Sony, the manager pointed out. They are waiting for the finalized final confirmation from them for the actual day.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Never played the original X or X-II, so that's a must-buy for me.
Now I wonder where should I play it, PS3 or PSVita?
PS3 version will have a better performance, but I hardly play any home console now.

Toasty

Queen
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for this. I own FFX multiple times on PS2 (US Greatest Hits, regular US, PAL Platinum) although despite having a hacked PS2, I can't get the international version to work correctly. :( For those who claim they already bought the game once and don't want to pay for it again, I ask, did you play the international or US version? So glad they're including the international content, lets hope everything goes well for a US release!

As for FF10-2, I didn't care much for that one. I didn't beat it on PS2 though so if it's bundled with FFX I'll just consider that a bonus.

Janus

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think people give X-2 way too much crap. Despite the cheezy story it was actually pretty fun to play and much more challenging than X.

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never played this one. XIII and XIII-2 where the first ones I got into which I actually enjoyed. I look forward to trying this one out.

kumpandjill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if they'll let us save whenever we want... instead of having to use those damn save points/save spheres or whatever they were called.. haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime