Final Fantasy VII Remake to ship early in Australia and Europe

Today, Square Enix has announced that due to COVID-19, they will be shipping Final Fantasy VII Remake "earlier than usual".

You can read the full statement here (click to enlarge):

EUV9DnzXYAE7h24.jpg EUV9E4EXsAMwvaF.jpg
Or:

:arrow:Final Fantasy VII Remake Official Site

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I wonder where that early shipping went... certainly not to Germany, there were a few deluxe editions in between that shipped out very early as in a week ago, but no sign of standard anywhere. I just hope to get it before the easter weekend because otherwise there's three bank holidays and I would certainly not like waiting another week

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If your in the UK simplygames has physical version in stock along with pre order bonus. Supply seems to be low. You can also click and collect online this from a Argos thats located within a Sainsbury store.

Last edited by proffk,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a few statuses around here saying that have played and beaten it already. I saw a picture of a physical copy in the "Things you recently bought or got" thread too. Jelly but whatever. I asked one of my friends "hey you didn't happen to preorder an European or Australian copy of the game did you?" He was really confused, as I knew he would be and I explained what's going on.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine was shipped today, with any luck it'll be here tomorrow. Won't get to playing it much until Friday anyway tho, so the most important thing is it gets here before the three bank holiday weekend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-