Final Fantasy VII Remake to ship early in Australia and Europe

Today, Square Enix has announced that due to COVID-19, they will be shipping Final Fantasy VII Remake "earlier than usual".

You can read the full statement here (click to enlarge):

EUV9DnzXYAE7h24.jpg EUV9E4EXsAMwvaF.jpg
Or:

:arrow:Final Fantasy VII Remake Official Site

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call myself an essential business to keep me afloat, I risk lives but I stay afloat, hopefully.
This is a preaty shitty thing to say. If true you and business's like you need to fucking go. To put someones life at risk just for ur shitty business is wrong period.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay, so they won't release early in the US. I see how it is, they can screw off.

Preorder cancelled. Square Enix can suck it long and hard.
Oh you poor baby. Having to wait a few extra days. It must be so awful! Huh, kind of just like Europe whenever a new game is released. Your cancellation just means one more person who wants the game will be able to get it :)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still going to get a copy. I just hope all of them are eventually available for PS4. Its gonna be sad if they split the "game" across a console gap.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am still going to get a copy. I just hope all of them are eventually available for PS4. Its gonna be sad if they split the "game" across a console gap.
why wil it be sad lol anyone with a ps4 is gonna get a ps5 and ps5 wil of course look even better

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So hang on, is the remake full price physically? For what, one third of a game? I thought it was being released in episodes.
so 2019 lol just buy the game mate at 50 quid and be happy you got a remake

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So hang on, is the remake full price physically? For what, one third of a game? I thought it was being released in episodes.
I cant wait for this game and already preordered it but i am kind of with you. Im going in knowing im only getting a partial game. It sucks hairy ass balls but it is what it is. This last generation will pay for any old piece of shit (looking at call of duty. 15 games exactly the same with different maps. Could of easily of been a add on for the previously said game. So bad they even quit trying to hide it by dropping single player campaigns.) and allowed game companies to get away with so much now (like the movie companies) they can release games in parts to make 2x 3x or even 4x the money with "bull shit filler" added between. 30h isnt even half of what the original took especially if you did half of what could be done.

Last edited by wartutor,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a preaty shitty thing to say. If true you and business's like you need to fucking go. To put someones life at risk just for ur shitty business is wrong period.
All things come with a risk.

If I stick someone in an office, and do the US style work day, they will likely become a fat bastard lacking in nutrition (and probably vitamin d) with a weak back and maybe some nice RSI/carpal tunnel. If I see they live in the suburbs then chances of them dining upon a bullet (or taking a slightly slower means) explode in likelihood as well.
A friend of mine once had a hand xray. Doctor said you are either a fighter or a mechanic... he was both.
If I put someone in a warehouse they will probably mess their back up before too long, ditto most medics that have to move patients or whatever the phrase is this week for their field.
I put someone on a conveyor belt type setup in a factory and while I can mitigate it a bit with one of those nice mats
Average train driver will see some unpleasant stuff, such that is generally considered inevitable.
Rates of PTSD among military types is rather high (certainly more than 4%) ever since we discovered how to make people kill.
Professional drivers tend also to face accidents at a rate worth noting.
I can keep this up for a while as well.

Is the risk here that much higher or worth so much less? Rates of death, much less within the customer base of such shops, are pretty low when all is said and done.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
People are out of work right now. People that worked at a job for over 14+ years have been layed off. The small number of jobs that are open now are being over crowded by people looking for a replacement.

Filling for unemployment is extremely hard, websites are crashing becsuse because of over trafficking and many people are finding out they dont qualify for Unemployment. Rent fees are coming up. The stimulus isn't enough.

People that are still working at essential jobs are risking their lives to provide stuff we need to make our society somewhat functional. Are these business that are considered essential shitty businesses? If the businesses that are considered not essential then why so many people are worried about their current financial situation after being layed off and worried about not being able to support their families? They are essential. It's how people make a living. It's not just the materialistic things that are being sold to the consumer. It's how they make an income and is support for a person.

It's not just a shitty business, people rely on that business to make ends meet like a college student living on their own and soon will find out since they are a full time student don't qualify for unemployment. Sometimes when a business goes under they can rely on a significant other or friend that still works to help keep them afloat till they get back on their feet. But what if that friend is also out of work because lots of places are shut down. What is a shitty situation? People being infected or people being out of work? They both are shitty.

Last edited by SG854,
D

Deleted User

They already have people's money either way. They're just shipping it early to make up for shipping delays to keep the customer happy.
If copies were late, people would more likely blame the store or shipping companies, it wouldn't hurt SE at all.
This is just an example of a company trying to please their customers.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder what "early" exactly means now. Like, are we going to get our hands on it this week or is this just like to make sure that it gets shipped maybe on 8th or 9th of April

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder what "early" exactly means now. Like, are we going to get our hands on it this week or is this just like to make sure that it gets shipped maybe on 8th or 9th of April
You kno it's already been delivered to some people right

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All things come with a risk.

If I stick someone in an office, and do the US style work day, they will likely become a fat bastard lacking in nutrition (and probably vitamin d) with a weak back and maybe some nice RSI/carpal tunnel. If I see they live in the suburbs then chances of them dining upon a bullet (or taking a slightly slower means) explode in likelihood as well.
A friend of mine once had a hand xray. Doctor said you are either a fighter or a mechanic... he was both.
If I put someone in a warehouse they will probably mess their back up before too long, ditto most medics that have to move patients or whatever the phrase is this week for their field.
I put someone on a conveyor belt type setup in a factory and while I can mitigate it a bit with one of those nice mats
Average train driver will see some unpleasant stuff, such that is generally considered inevitable.
Rates of PTSD among military types is rather high (certainly more than 4%) ever since we discovered how to make people kill.
Professional drivers tend also to face accidents at a rate worth noting.
I can keep this up for a while as well.

Is the risk here that much higher or worth so much less? Rates of death, much less within the customer base of such shops, are pretty low when all is said and done.
You sir are an idiot. All those things take time to come to be. This virus possibly kills in days not 10s of years. Not to mention most of these businesses that stay open even though their not essential are just spreading something that we as a whole are trying to stop, not to mention most owners of said businesses are sitting at home on there fucking ass staying safe because they value there life before that of an employees. Why dont you go out and catch this shit then complain because your workers want to stay protected.

People are out of work right now. People that worked at a job for over 14+ years have been layed off. The small number of jobs that are open now are being over crowded by people looking for a replacement.

Filling for unemployment is extremely hard, websites are crashing becsuse because of over trafficking and many people are finding out they dont qualify for Unemployment. Rent fees are coming up. The stimulus isn't enough.

People that are still working at essential jobs are risking their lives to provide stuff we need to make our society somewhat functional. Are these business that are considered essential shitty businesses? If the businesses that are considered not essential then why so many people are worried about their current financial situation after being layed off and worried about not being able to support their families? They are essential. It's how people make a living. It's not just the materialistic things that are being sold to the consumer. It's how they make an income and is support for a person.

It's not just a shitty business, people rely on that business to make ends meet like a college student living on their own and soon will find out since they are a full time student don't qualify for unemployment. Sometimes when a business goes under they can rely on a significant other or friend that still works to help keep them afloat till they get back on their feet. But what if that friend is also out of work because lots of places are shut down. What is a shitty situation? People being infected or people being out of work? They both are shitty.

I understand people being worried about paying their bills and where the money for their next meal will come from. And yeah the stimulious isnt enough and the government failed americans as a whole. They should of been setting up for this for months. They had plenty of warning. but to call alot of these jobs essential is just bull shit. Not to mention most of these "essential" jobs happen to pay minimum wage. Again this goes back to who people think are expendable at their own expense. Most if not all would rather live than die making that last rent payment.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You sir are an idiot. All those things take time to come to be. This virus possibly kills in days not 10s of years. Not to mention most of these businesses that stay open even though their not essential are just spreading something that we as a whole are trying to stop, not to mention most owners of said businesses are sitting at home on there fucking ass staying safe because they value there life before that of an employees. Why dont you go out and catch this shit then complain because your workers want to stay protected.

So use a slow poison and the courts will not care? Good to know.

Also plenty of things kill quick, including the flu and if I decided to take winter off because of that I imagine I would be fired in short order.

Is this so much worse?

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I don't have to buy this digital afterall? I planned to grab this on Amazon with Prime since my local stores are obviously closed but if I would get it weeks later I would have bit the bullet and grab it digitally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    +1
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    Thank you
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Hey there! :)