Final Fantasy VII Remake shows off its opening cinematic

The wait continues, for the Final Fantasy VII Remake, following the game's slight delay to April. If you weren't already anticipating the remake heavily enough, Square Enix has uploaded the game's opening cinematic movie, to get fans even more excited for the return to Midgar. Final Fantasy VII Remake will finally release, after years of hype and development, on April 10, 2020, as a timed exclusive for the PlayStation 4.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect time to replay the original.

*edit* and time to practice speed run stuff. The guard skip was pretty easy. Got to do it more than once, since I wanted to see the church glitch. Works fine on the switch version.

I'm not familiar with those glitches. I did once see a speed run where the guy was able to teleport.
I think it had something to do with Yuffie's forest (I remembered her from playing the game as a kid, but I couldn't remember which forest. luckily, I ran into her by accident). anyway, the guy beat the game in like 3 hours or less.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with those glitches. I did once see a speed run where the guy was able to teleport.
don't know that one! But I want to try. This one is at the beginning, right after you get tifa and unlock the materia option in the menu. You can basically wiggle past the guards at the southern entrance of the screen with the support pillar. Skips blowing up the second reactor, basically. you just have to not go to the church and go straight to cloud getting dressed up. Not sure what materia is skipped over, but its fairly standard for speed-runners now I think.

Reactions: godreborn
D

Deleted User

Life is so strange.

In 1997 I was 13, I played this game to death, enjoyed the plot and gameplay more than anything.
I was the weirdo arguing with against every popular kids that it was more than a regular and dumb video game, thanks to its engaging and clever plot.

Along with other things, it made me an ecology enthousiast and nothing could change my mind. Well, even in the modern trailer, the anti nuclear message is pretty obvious.

20 years later, I'm a nuclear physicist, arguing with every 'eco warriors' that 'alternative energies' aren't as harmless as they seem and defending tooth and nail IIIrd and IVth generation nuclear power.

Life is strange, huh ?:lol:

Reactions: T-hug

USUKDecks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Life is so strange.

In 1997 I was 13, I played this game to death, enjoyed the plot and gameplay more than anything.
I was the weirdo arguing with against every popular kids that it was more than a regular and dumb video game, thanks to its engaging and clever plot.

Along with other things, it made me an ecology enthousiast and nothing could change my mind. Well, even in the modern trailer, the anti nuclear message is pretty obvious.

20 years later, I'm a nuclear physicist, arguing with every 'eco warriors' that 'alternative energies' aren't as harmless as they seem and defending tooth and nail IIIrd and IVth generation nuclear power.

Life is strange, huh ?:lol:

You're a nuclear physicist? Who's bad at math.. cuz its been 23yrs not 20, you also used apostrophe marks instead of quotations, added an "S" to warrior and used roman numerals in a situation that is completely uncalled for. If you want to pass yourself as something you're not, you should do your homework. Doesn't your fake job that you claim to have require a much higher level of precision? Not all the sloppy stuff you posted here... just saying.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
You're a nuclear physicist? Who's bad at math.. cuz its been 23yrs not 20, you also used apostrophe marks instead of quotations, added an "S" to warrior and used roman numerals in a situation that is completely uncalled for. If you want to pass yourself as something you're not, you should do your homework. Doesn't your fake job that you claim to have require a much higher level of precision? Not all the sloppy stuff you posted here... just saying.
Could be that they are not a native English speaker...
Just saying.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Is element 115 alien technology :D

LOL.
You know, it's been stabilized a few month ago, it's called the moscovium.:grog:

Chill dude, no need to be that upset.
To be precise, it was 2009 so you're right, it takes 12 years from FF7 to neutron physics.

Could be that they are not a native English speaker...
Just saying.

Thank you for your kindness.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
LOL.
You know, it's been stabilized a few month ago, it's called the moscovium.
Oh yeh I heard but isn't ther different versions of it isotopes or something as I still think Bob lazar is telling the truth its from an alien craft :D

D

Deleted User

Oh yeh I heard but isn't ther different versions of it isotopes or something as I still think Bob lazar is telling the truth its from an alien craft :D

I don't know which isotope they synthetized, I should dive in their publication.
I too always had a fascination for the UNUNPENTIUM, something that all Xcom player share.

--------------------------

Dang, it was back in 2016 ! (sorry, can't link to the paper, copyright stuff written on it)

So it appears that the element 115 was obtained by the Russian team of JINR by bombarding an Americium (lol) solid target with high energy Calcium-48 (the exact atomic weight isn't specified).

At the same time, Japanese obtained element 113, the Nihonium, through Zn-70 on Bismuth.

That's it, along with 117 and 118 elements synthetized as well, I've lived long enough to see the seventh and last line of the periodic table completed.

Rejoice my GBATemp brethren !:creep:

Last edited by ,
Reactions: DANTENDO

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
op looks good, can't wait for April 10th, good thing in my country there's no holiday or something, so I'll get it on the 10th or some days after.

when crisis core needed on pst, it's last line said: "to be continued in FF VII".
since it was a prequel to FF VII, well it could have meant the original, but since CC was 3d, and the new FF VII is 3d (more modern than the original,) it means that ff?

maybe, not sure as CC was made back in 06/07 when the psp was still hot stuff, the remake wasn't even a thing back then or the ps4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: