1. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    GUYS, DO YOU THINK will FF7remake cover also the event after FF7/Kadaj trio's story?

2. whateverg1012

whateverg1012 Fringe Weaver

United States
    hope there are references to Crisis Core and Advent Children, but seems like a lot of work and they might just ignore all the spin offs as if they never happened

3. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    oh, you've just destroyed all my hope :( i really wish SE covers at least what happened during Advent children...... the game will be released in episodes through years, and seems they still have plenty of time lol

4. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

United States
    Hardly matters to me, since it won't be on the Switch anyways.

5. sKoMo

sKoMo Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I hate the idea of "exclusive", and i hate more the stupidest idea of "TIMED exclusive"... it means nothing.

I'll wait for a discount on steam when it'll happens. I'm not in a hurry.

6. designgears

designgears GBAtemp Regular

United States
    exclusive on an EOL console, nice

7. sonicrings

sonicrings GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Wow, timed exclusive till 2021? At that rate, it will be easy to just wait a little longer for it to be cracked. Seriously, enough with these timed exclusivities. Crash and Spyro already did it, and I didn't buy either because of it. Only reason I have them is from the humble bundle.

8. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    All these people sick of exclusives or timed exclusives I bet if was on pc you'd be like yeh nice - hypocrites

9. sonicrings

Canada
    On what assumption?

10. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    It's called business stop moaning if don't like it buy a ps4

11. Elrinth

Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Timed exclusive or not. FF7 remake is already out on NES.

On a more serious note, it's great more people can get to enjoy the game.
    I wonder if there will be a watered down Switch port or a super upgraded RTX version for PS5/XB2/PC.

12. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Roll over and give in?

Why are you such a suck up to corporations?

sonicrings, Blake5100 and kumikochan like this.
  13. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    because i respect every games company out ther as they give us the greatest form of entertainment-so appreciate what you get as one day you may get jack shit

14. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    There are however many thousands of games already out in the world that I could mod, tweak or remix to my own amusement, to say nothing of those I have not already played likely being enough to keep me going for years on end. Given we have whole operating systems that run masses of computers (possibly even most of them), office suites, web browsers and everything else then I am sure the open source mob could also make a dent in games if somehow we did see a nice little crash and game companies wiped from the face of the earth (and also nobody realising that everybody likes to play games so make a few of those and people will pay for them).

Personally I would say something has to earn my respect, not merely be afforded it by dint of what it is. Game companies are jesters that dance for my amusement, if they fail to dance a way that amuses me they can fuck off and die (or hope they dance well enough for everybody else that they survive to loss of my patronage, or have enough reserves to carry on and maybe win me back) and will always continually have to prove their worth* -- if we just roll over and allow them their way, or indeed piss on us and tell us it is raining, then we get complacency and worse.

*businesses are only as good as their last quarter, politicians the last election, directors the last film, authors the last book, scientists the last paper....

15. waveathon

waveathon Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Can't believe Kingdom hearts 3 on Xbox was almost release as the same day when PS4 got released but this got a timed exclusive.. Sony must've paid a lot to SE.

16. sKoMo

sKoMo Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I (almost) always play 1 (or more) year(s) old game. I will wait patiently, i don't want to waste money in games, i prefer waste money in hardware.
    (Now i'm waiting for RE2 remake to drop down to 10€)

And yes, i HATE exclusives... as a "Tales Of Series" fan, i have to collect 1000 different platforms to enjoy the saga. Last thing was a 10€ PSvita TV just for playing Tales of Hearts R...

i repeat, i HATE exclusives, and i hate more "timed exclusives".

17. sonicrings

Canada
    This doesn't even attempt to answer why you assumed that people wouldn't care if this was a timed exclusive for PC instead of PS4.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - officially, confirmed, exclusive