1. whateverg1012

whateverg1012 Fringe Weaver

United States
    I don't own a Xbox, I meant PC, pretty huge difference for me from my PS4 Pro, especially on a 4K 77' OLED TV. FFXV was a day and night difference performance wise PC vs Pro, there will be performance issues in a game of this magnitude on console. I just want to enjoy this gem the best way possible.

And I have no idea what happens in FF7 PS1, just played Crisis Core, couldn't get past the first 30 min of the FF7 PS1 version as it aged pretty poorly, and the remake was announced so I didn't want to slog through the original. I'll be going into the remake completely blind. Nomura said they are going to update the plot so there might be surprises for people who played through the original, too early to tell.

2. DANTENDO

DANTENDO I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser

United Kingdom
    Still hardly any difference between ps4 pro and a £1000 pc

3. chartube12

chartube12 Captain Chaz 86

United States
    they confirmed there is a classic mode for the game. it turns the game into a turn based.

4. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    It's just plain madness tht anyone will wait years until its all complete :lol: and some of you keep forgetting this is a full length game part 1

5. altorn

altorn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    if a game is only ps4pro/xbox1s optimized, then yes, PC will definitely suffer. that's why some mods are made by modders to do what the developers were to lazy or had no time to do.
    hardly a difference with a £1000 pc pre-built? sure. but if you source and build your parts properly, £1000 can get you a powerful non-intel PC.

jesus christ you and your closed mindedness. let him do what he wants. not everyone is as hyped as you who can't wait for it.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Blake5100 and whateverg1012 like this.
  6. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I just pray/hope there will be a way to let us keep Aerith in the party I wouldn't mind if they made her DLC character just for that purpose.
    I got an email from Square Enix store stating the 1st class ed preorders are due January 22nd so they are about to reserve physical orders

7. Blake5100

Blake5100 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I would beg to differ. I'll gladly avoid the PS4 release for a year if I get to play it on PC in 21:9 at 144hz.

sKoMo and whateverg1012 like this.
  8. whateverg1012

whateverg1012 Fringe Weaver

United States
    I mean, I have other games to play and other stuff to do. I don't want to play part 1 and then have to wait who knows how many years for the other parts, when I can just enjoy the full game when it's completed, perfect, and on superior hardware.

This is a once in a lifetime kinda game so it'll be worth the wait for me.

Blake5100 likes this.
  9. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    Yeh thts really gonna change the experience

10. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

United States
    YIKE! 2021 ? I guess it could come to PS5 because if it does then I will ignored PS4 version and get PS5 version (jailbreak with this game perhaps :D)

11. kumikochan

kumikochan GBAtemp Psycho!

Belgium
    It's not but not gonna argue. Everybody has Their own opinion. Lets just call every opinion besides our own stupid kay. Plus the game has been cut in to multiple parts. Next time do your research

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Blake5100 likes this.
  12. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing
    Supervisor

United States
    So I agree with you.

But here's an also starting to wonder. Is "timed exclusive" a fancy industry term for we need another year to port this to other consoles? Make sure maybe there's nothing behind that at all. Maybe it's a straight-up money deal between Sony and then the other consoles just have to wait. Or is it possible that they're just using that term as a way to buy themselves a ton of extra time to put out fires with the initial release and then make things playable for future releases?

13. chartube12

chartube12 Captain Chaz 86

United States
    i thought sony scored the publishing right? Or has SE gone old school and decided to self publish?

14. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    I kno the game is in parts but who cares when ther gonna be full length games sick of people saying its in parts and you said just for extra profit I've never heard something so ridiculous - this is the most wanted remake fans asked for so square are giving us what we want and not a profit scam

15. kumikochan

kumikochan GBAtemp Psycho!

Belgium
    I don't agree with that. Not everyone has the same opinion. Deal with it instead getting so worked up about it

16. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Planeptunes Male CPU

Germany
    fuck square enix...releasing in episodes to draw out money of people.

17. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    Some people are just ungrateful idiots

18. LonelyPhantom

LonelyPhantom Anguished One

United States
    Final Fantasy XV be like

19. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Planeptunes Male CPU

Germany
    actually you are an idiot yourself. haha calling me an idiot because of my opinion. why so mad did i triggered ya nerves? why get mad about crap like this?

StupidGamer1 and Blake5100 like this.
  20. DANTENDO

United Kingdom
    Yeh intelligent opinion you hav ther a game years in development and you think it's to draw money out of us seriously think about what you just said - so Yr not happy with paying full price for full length games can you see how silly tht sounds

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - officially, confirmed, exclusive