Final Fantasy VII Remake is coming to PC as an Epic exclusive

asdasddsadasdasdasads.png

The long-awaited reveal has been made: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Integrade is coming to PC. The game was revealed to be an Epic Games Store exclusive. It'll be out on December 16th.

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe i pay 80€ for part 2 @ same day as PlayStation release, but this price for a game 2 years after his orginal release. fuck ya

I have not 1 Pirated PC game I think this will the first and I say this as a FF VII Freak that played the Original PSX game sure 1000 hours . Modding time on PC not included

and i have SLI 3090 money is not the problem, I just can't support this naughtiness

they probably already had corona and the brain was damaged.

Last edited by NuadaXXX,

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely incredible. I love EPIC, and their store also. To announce a game and then say its being released in a week is how it should be in gaming. EPIC is teaching everyone else how its done.

Reactions: yoyoyo69

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe i pay 80€ for part 2 @ same day as PlayStation release, but this price for a game 2 years after his orginal release. fuck ya

I have not 1 Pirated PC game I think this will the first and I say this as a FF VII Freak that played the Original PSX game sure 1000 hours . Modding time on PC not included

and i have SLI 3090 money is not the problem, I just can't support this naughtiness

they probably already had corona and the brain was damaged.
How many times does nintendo re-release games and charge 60 quid? For that matter how many so called re-masters does one pay for these days. Epic probably had to pay a shit ton of money to get exclusive rights for this game. In the end this sort of thing is only good for gamers.

Also, dude come on, money is very much the issue here or you wouldn't be having kittens about it. You're american and a certain sort of american. We all know its about money affordability hahahaha.

Yo maynn, ma 3090 is da shizzz maynnnn. I bet.

Reactions: yoyoyo69

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My only problem with epic is the lackluster features they have compared to steam. Their games don't even have a rating/review system, which is a standard feature in every digital store.

Also their security measure is a POS, i almost got locked out from my account because of bugs. It makes me wary from purchasing games from their store.

Other than that, the price is quite competitive

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Man i thought we would get a super complete ultimate edition that includes all of FF VII for the PC . . .
But given how long it took to just get Midgar done its more likely that Star Citizen will be finished and launched before they finish FF VII if they ever do lol

Reactions: Plazorn

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man i thought we would get a super complete ultimate edition that includes all of FF VII for the PC . . .
But given how long it took to just get Midgar done its more likely that Star Citizen will be finished and launched before they finish FF VII if they ever do lol
It’s the unfortunate truth.

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's a full fledged game so I don't have strong feelings against the episodic approach, could be a little less filler though.
I don't think Part 2 will take too long to complete, they already got many important assets done with part 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
    SwordShielder @ SwordShielder: Use a TV